Holy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia

+2
Cantaloupe
Scooby-Doo
6 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 2 Empty Re: Sims 2 - Life in Aridia

Post  Scooby-Doo Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Chapter Four: Moar Cheatz :3

To avoid the details, very soon, Elizabeth became pregnant. Having downloaded the inTeenimater, I could speed up the pregnancy to Hold, 1 Day, 1.5 Hours, or Immediate. I blundered and clicked End Pregnancy, but I just reloaded the lot without saving (having saved AFTER finishing the house <3) and clicked on 1.5 hours. I wanted her pregnancy to end fast, but not immediate. And, within one and a half hours, Charlie and Charlotte "Lee" were born. I wanted to keep "Lee" as the last name, just because. :3

Keeping the toddlers satisfied as babies was easy. I just left Charlie and Charlotte in their cribs and put snapdragons beside them. The snapdragons decrease energy and increase every other motive; use while sleeping and you could have max'd out motives without cheating. I just had the infants in their cribs for the two days, buy the cakes, and age them into toddlers.

It's not fair to play favorites, but Charlotte had the CUTEST hair! <3
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:04 am

Chapter Five: The Twins are Toddlers

The toddlerhood passed by fast. I know, all parents say that, but it really was fast. The twins learned to walk, talk, use the potty, and sing a nursery rhyme in three days' times, with both parents' cooperation and a couple vacation days. But, something surprising happened on the first day of Charlie and Charlotte becoming toddlers.

Beth got pregnant again! With twins, delivered 1.5 hours later. The twins Diana and Dina were blond, just like their father (sigh. Nobody has red hair yet. =3=) and they aged into toddlers a day after the other twins aged into children.

Toddlerhood is easy, just lock the kids in their room with snapdragons and only go in to tuck them in. Mwuahwahwahwahwahwa... >3
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:42 pm

Chapter Six

The house was starting to get cramped. Elizabeth called up the Real Estate and said, "Hey, sell our house. We're getting cramped in here with six people. We need a new house, fast."

And, I never mentioned this: but with choosing correctly in a chance card, Elizabeth earned $50,000. They had about $80,000 in the bank now, and when they sold their house it totaled to $120,000. Moving into a Maxis-made farmhouse, which only cost 30-40 thousand simoleons. Once moved in and furnished, they had about 20 thousand in the bank. Yes, specific numbers, but oh well. :3

A couple of days later, it was time for a double birthday, the twins Charlie and Charlotte. The two cakes were bought, and the candles were blown out. As teenagers, Charlotte > Charlie. =3
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:46 am

I lost track of things, but I ended up taking pictures. =D

The "Lee" Household.
Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 2 Untitled12
Elizabeth is left alone when Benjamin, Diana, Dina, Charlotte, and Charlie go to school/work. But, here's the house.

How Beth Entertains Herself.
Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 2 Untitled13
With the house to herself, Beth decides to go on the slide.

When Charlotte turned into a Teenager, she aged up Orlando Bertino. She happened to have chemistry with him and asked her father for permission to go out. He said yes, and the two went out one night. The next day, they went on their first date, and things went wonderfully.

Charlotte's First Kiss.
Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 2 Untitled14
I bet her brother's pretty jealous.

Diana Grows Up.
Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 2 Untitled15
Ignore the part about Elizabeth losing enthusiasm. I didn't take a picture of Dina growing up, but here's Diana.

Somewhere between Beth sliding and Charlotte's first kiss, Beth got pregnant for the third time.

Beth Goes Into Labor.
Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 2 Untitled16
Right after the twins grow up, too. Interesting birthday party, eh?

Charlotte's Suspicions.
Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 2 Untitled17
The identity of the person in his underwear is hidden... but it's easy to figure out who he is.

That's all I've played up to.

Random Fact:
All of Elizabeth and Benjamin's children have blond hair and brown eyes. Not a single person has red hair. TnT
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:52 pm

0-0 WTH IS THAT BOX OF "Clearblue" IN THE BATHROOM?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Sere
Sere

Location : I don't have a thinking cap. I have a gun!! &amp;gt;:D

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:55 pm

It's a pregnancy test, downloaded off of MTS2. It's just for decoration, though. TnT

But after she barfed, she "took the pregnancy test".

Charlotte stared at the test in her hands, Orlando beside her, and almost barfed again at the small +.
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:55 pm

*dies laughing*
How do you get those things? I tried to search for cheat items, but NOTHING.
AT.
ALL.
Sere
Sere

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:58 pm

I signed up at modthesims2, looked up "pregnancy test" in the search place, and downloaded. =D

Sure, the furniture and hacks work but no outfits and hair. TnT
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:59 pm

Lol. Brb, I gotta practice piano.
Sere
Sere

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:12 pm

She had to tell her mom. She had to break up with Orlando. But, some part of her couldn't break up with him. She was still in love, despite the fact that they had WooHoo and Charlotte was now pregnant. Charlotte just couldn't. But she had to tell her mom. That she could do, but only after she was visibly pregnant; that way her mom could believe her.

Once her stomach had grown larger, Charlotte went upstairs to where her mother was tucking baby Emmett in. She looked at her stomach. "This is it," she thought. "I'm going to tell my mom."

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 2 Untitled17-1
"I'm going to tell my mom."

Beth walked past Charlotte and into her room, to watch a movie on TV. She hadn't even noticed Charlotte's stomach. Charlotte waddled into the bedroom. "Mom, I have something to tell you." Charlotte began, folding her arms over her stomach.

"What is it, Charlotte?" Elizabeth asked, walking over to where her daughter stood.

"M-Mom," Charlotte said. "Y-you know how Orlando w-was here a couple of months ago?"

"Yeah." Elizabeth replied apprehensively.

"H-he got me on the first t-try," Charlotte mumbled. Then she added, "Mom, I'm pregnant. Orlando's the father."

After a moment or two, Beth laughed. Her daughter wasn't pregnant, this wasn't Twilight or The Secret Life of the American Teenager. "Stop joking, Charlotte, you're not pregnant."

"But mom, I am." Charlotte lowered her arms.

"Char, you're not Bella Swan and Orlando isn't Edward Cullen. This isn't The Secret Life of the American Teenager, either. You're not pregnant."

"I am."

"You are not."

"Mom, will you listen to me, I'm pregnant for Snuggle Puppy's sakes!"

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 2 Untitled18
"Mom, will you listen to me, I'm pregnant for Snuggle Puppy's sakes!"
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:39 pm

Once the truth sank in, Elizabeth realized her daughter was right. She was visibly pregnant, Beth couldn't be in denial.

"Well, since you're going to have a baby, you should take on parental responsibilities." Beth told her daughter. "It'll be time for Emmett's birthday party after his nap, you'll be able to take him to the cake."

"That's all?" Charlotte smiled.

"You'll be taking care of him as a toddler, unless I want to teach him the things; you will. He is my son after all. But you get to help feed him, change his diapers, and you'll be doing the same for your baby."

"Seems kind of easy." Char replied.

"Just don't play with them after feeding them." Beth advised.

"Why?"

"You'll find out."

Charlotte waddled into the nursery, where Emmett was waking up. She gently picked him up, and took him downstairs, but after changing into her maternity clothes that she had bought in secret. Charlotte went into the dining room where many birthdays had happened before, and brought him to the cake. She made sure to look away as he turned into a toddler, for fear of getting confetti in her eyes.

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 2 Untitled19
She feared getting confetti in her eyes.

It was the first non-double birthday to grace the Lee household, and Benjamin and Elizabeth couldn't be happier; no more buying two cakes at once! But then, Charlotte went into labor, and soon Alex came out.

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 2 Untitled20
But then, Charlotte went into labor, and soon Alex came out.

"Another double birthday?" Diana commented. "Wow. First it was mom and dad, cause they're the same age, then it's Charlotte and Charlie, then me and Dina, and now Alex and Emmett!"

"It's not exactly double, Diana," Charlie said. "When Alex becomes a toddler Emmett will be a child, just like the case with me and Charlotte and you and Dina."

"But she was close!" said Dina.

"Not exactly," Charlie said.

"Forget it, you guys," Charlotte groaned. "I had Alex, okay?"

"You're awfully young," Dina frowned. "When you're an adult, Alex will be a child! To keep your childrens' ages close, you'd have to have another baby real soon!"

"Don't encourage her," Elizabeth said. "Dina, I hope you don't have a baby as young as you are."

"I don't want to," Dina said. "But are you going to punish Char or what?"

This was the thing Charlotte feared most: punishment. Orlando had forced her, not the other way around, though it had happened in Charlotte's house, in the basement.

"I'm not going to punish her." Elizabeth decided.

"Whyyyy?" Dina whined. "She deserves to be punished!"

"I know she didn't intend on this," Elizabeth said, "so I'm not going to punish her. In fact, I'll watch over Alex while she's at school."

"Really, mom?!" Charlotte cried, eyes wide with delight. "You'd do that for me?"

"Until Alex becomes a toddler," Elizabeth finished. "When he does, it's your responsibility. I need to find a job."

"But I'll have to miss school or hire a nanny," Charlotte whined. "I have to keep my A+! And the nannies are horrible!"

"That's your problem." Benjamin chimed in.

~~~~~

Just a note, I hope this doesn't actually happen in real life when I grow up. XD But if it does, this is how I would handle it. =3
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:59 pm

Extra

I took a picture of everybody outside the house. =3

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 2 Untitled21
Left To Right: Elizabeth holding Emmett (everyday for both); Benjamin (everyday); Dina (school uniform); Charlie (exercise); Diana (school uniform); Charlotte holding Alex (everyday).
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:07 pm

Eh. Why doesn't he move in? Or they move out?
Sere
Sere

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:26 pm

Who, Orlando? He doesn't want to move in because he's still just a teenager. I added a basement to their house for extra room, though, so everybody can fit. And I downloaded a hack that allows more than 9 sims on a lot so I can continue the family on the same lot. When more money comes in, they'll move into a bigger house to support the growing family. I checked the ages, and apparently the parents will be elders just a day after Charlotte and Charlie become adults. =D
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:28 pm

Where did you download the hack?
I wanna make a huuuuge family.
And i'm bored.
Really.
Bored.
Sere
Sere

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:29 pm

Modthesims2. You can have a total of FIFTY sims in one lot, just beware of lag. DX
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:27 am

"They grow up so fast," Charlotte sniffled as she and Elizabeth brought infant Alex down to the birthday cake. "Mom, they really do."

"I guess this means I'm getting to be a grandma faster and faster," Elizabeth sighed. "I spotted my first gray hair on the day that Alex was born, you know that? The sign that I'm getting old."

"I'll be getting old earlier, having Alex so early on," Charlotte sniffled again. "When he's an adult, I'll still be an adult too. Do you know how weird that will be? And not for just a year*, like you and dad will be with me and Charlie."

"I might live to be a great-grandma," Elizabeth smiled at the thought. "Let's just hope Alex marries and reproduces early."

"Mom, I'm still just a teenager!"

"Sorry."

It took awhile for traffic to clear out, the dining room being so small, but Alex was finally brought to the cake.

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 2 Untitled22
Alex was finally brought to the cake.

"ZOMG GET UR NI OFF MAH BEWBZ PLZ" Charlotte yelled. Alex lowered his knee and smiled at his mom. Meanwhile, Elizabeth got a whole bunch of wants to teach Alex everything. Potty training, walking, nursery rhyme, and talking. Charlotte did not.

"Just to make sure no other surprises happen," Elizabeth said, holding out Charlotte's Biological Clock, "start birth control."

Charlotte happily started, for she didn't want another child until she married.

*Year = A sim day.
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:29 am

Nice story for the family. 8D

And I have that house you're using in one of my street's in my favorite nieghbor. 'Cept a changed the color scheme to keep theme in the Cape Cod/Tudor theme of the neighborhood. ^^
CherrySama
CherrySama

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:33 am

This is how my life would be on the sims, except hopefully not the pregnant-teen part. But if it happened, this is what it would be like. <3

I liked the house so much, I even added a basement to it so they could live in it for awhile. But it took awhile to bring Alex to the cake, there were too many people crowding the small room where the cake was located. So right now I'm constructing them a new home, with an indoor pool and everything. =D Even an elevator.
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:35 am

I love this one neighborhood thing I made. The main part of it is the Riverblossom hills thing, and the town is a monarchy though it's set in modern times. <3 Also, I made a shopping district that serves as the farmland. 8D It's perfect for me. <3
CherrySama
CherrySama

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:36 am

you're getting old. haha.
Cantaloupe
Cantaloupe
Misfit

http://taisaku-maryoku.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:36 am

Just one short day later, it was Emmett's turn to go to the cake. Starting to get the hang of the birthday thing, Charlotte brought him over, and Emmett aged into a fine young boy.

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 2 Untitled23
Emmett aged into a fine young boy.

"Poor Alex, he's the only person with brown hair in this house," Diana said whilst cuddling her nephew.

"A-hem," Elizabeth coughed.

"You have red hair," Dina snapped. "Diana, I wanna hold Alex."

"I want to teach him to talk." Elizabeth said.

"This is my baby!" Charlotte cried, exasperated. "If you want to cuddle a baby, have WooHoo and give birth, it's not that hard! All you have to do is relax on a bed and - -"

"Charlotte," Diana and Dina covered their ears. "Were four years younger than you, we can't hear this stuff!"

"Exactly!" While Elizabeth was turned and looking at Charlotte, Dina and Diana mouthed Tell us later. :D Charlotte nodded, and went into the living room. She had some plans to make with Orlando.
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:39 am

Yay Liv's back. <3
CherrySama
CherrySama

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:39 am

in the sims, that is.
Cantaloupe
Cantaloupe
Misfit

http://taisaku-maryoku.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:44 am

"Orlando?" Charlotte whispered into the phone. "Hey, it's Charlotte. I wanna sneak out tonight, you in?"

"Charlotte, it's not like you to sneak out," Orlando grinned; though Charlotte couldn't see it, she could feel it in his voice. "But you are a naughty girl; why don't I just come over to your place again?"

"Nice try, but I'm on Birth Control," Charlotte whispered. "Maybe some other time, like when we're married."

"Not for a baby, just for the part that makes it."

"You want to WooHoo? Oh no. Not tonight. Not now. No. After we're married, Orlando. After we're married. I just want to sneak out."

"Alright, I'll have me and my limo pick you up at one A.M. See you then, honey. <3"

Charlotte hung up. It was midnight, that gave her an hour. She could just watch TV in the living room until one. But when one came around, she was sneaking out the back door when Elizabeth's angry voice rang in her ears.

"Just where do you think you're going?!" she yelled. Looking out the window, Charlotte could see the limo driving off. "Charlotte, I trusted you! You can't go out anymore, get to bed, young lady!"

Charlotte trudged down the stairs to the basement, but not before calling Orlando and inviting him over. She did say "Get to bed", didn't she?
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next