Holy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia

+2
Cantaloupe
Scooby-Doo
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Empty Re: Sims 2 - Life in Aridia

Post  Sere Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:06 am

Dear god that's terrible. I'm trying to sing love story. I KEEP RUNNING OUT OF AIR AND YOU CAN HEAR MY BREATHS ON THE STUPID MICROPHONE. >-<
Sere
Sere

Location : I don't have a thinking cap. I have a gun!! &amp;gt;:D

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:01 am

Steph, I'd appreciate it if you kept comments to the actual story rather than your videos, otherwise just gtfo. (Y)
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:18 am

So many kids. *_* I took pictures of them growing up, but I have no idea who is who anymore, and yeah. DX But, I'll update on what's happened.

She got pregnant, again, and gave birth to quadruplets. There's still the want to have another baby for Orlando.
Charlotte drew the line at sixteen children. "Forget about you wanting to have teh s3xx0rz and make Serenity think that Beth is 'inappropriate', I'm not having another child! We'd end up with twenty children!"
The quadruplets names are Lindsey, Monica, Nearetta [in honor of Near-sama X3], and Orlando Jr.
Isabella, Jenny, and Kelsey aged into children.
After Bluewater Village was constructed, they all moved into the new house, because they had-to-had-to get them some elbow room.[/schoolhouserock]
Their house is below.
Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte41
Lindsey, Monica, Nearetta, and Orlando Jr. aged into toddlers.

That's all I have for today, kthx. X3
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:15 pm

*NOTE*

For those of you who like the story with a good plot, I'm afraid the next update will be mostly pictures. It's really just aging them up into teenagers, since it's hard to have a plot with 20 sims. They aren't in poverty or anything, in fact, they're doing quite well with money. Things will really start to get going once audience participation happens and we find the next heir to the Bertino legacy.
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:16 pm

squee

I use cheat codes, dude. XD
Cantaloupe
Cantaloupe
Misfit

http://taisaku-maryoku.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:17 pm

I've been using maxmotives all the time, it's so hard to take care of twenty sims. The heir is NOT going to have a big family. TnT
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:20 pm

lol.

if you want help with motives, I downloaded this item that KEEPS their motives max'd.
Cantaloupe
Cantaloupe
Misfit

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:21 pm

Screw challenging, gimme the hack link plz. X3

Loading 40 items onto photobucket, plz wait. =3
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:23 pm

I don't remember where I got it. ><U

It looks like a dark gray burglar alarm with a red screen and lime green buttons. XD
Cantaloupe
Cantaloupe
Misfit

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:30 pm

A few mind games:

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte45
Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte46
Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte47
Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte52

Couldn't resist. :3
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:35 pm

A few birthdays happened, as well. Not only the stupid mind games the parents could barely figure out happened, but a few birthdays.

BRADY
Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte48

CAMRYN
Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte49

DAINA
Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte50

ERIN
Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte51

NEARETTA
Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte53

MONICA
Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte54

LINDSEY
Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte55

ORLANDO JR.
Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte56
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:40 pm

How do you get it into window mode? ><U
Cantaloupe
Cantaloupe
Misfit

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:45 pm

Yeah how? :/
CherrySama
CherrySama

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:52 pm

I'll use an example; Sarah, you said you have FreeTime, which is the latest expansion you have. [i think. o3o] So, you would find the Sims 2 FreeTime icon on your desktop, and right-click it. Then you click "Properties". A window will pop up, and there will be Target: [insert target here]. Go to the very end of the target thing, space, and add "-w" [without quotation marks.] Start up the game and it should be in a window. [sorry if it's confusing. =3= it doesn't mean you need FT, you need your latest pack. for liv it's pets, i think.]

~~~

After the birthdays and shoving so many cakes into the dishwasher, it broke. I sent Alex to fix it, knowing full well he had 0 mechanical skill points. I sped up time so the repair could go faster, and [pun]something very shocking happened.[/pun]

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte57
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:08 pm

Later on, everybody was outside, except for Alex. He locked the doors, for he didn't want anyone coming in during his cooking. He was still blackened from the shock he had received mere hours earlier. He didn't feel like showering, so he decided to make some good macaroni and cheese. He wandered over to the window while it was cooking, and soon, the house caught fire. No alarm. Being a sim, he ran over and panicked. And, he didn't notice the macaroni on the counter. o_oU

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte58
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:33 pm

Hey.

In those pictures

his hair

looks like Robert Pattinson's.
Cantaloupe
Cantaloupe
Misfit

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:55 pm

The next two pictures tell part of the story.

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte59

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte60

Everybody, especially Charlotte, mourned the loss of Alex Adam Bertino. But, that didn't stop the next flow of birthdays from happening. I checked in on the Lee family, and everybody was ready for a birthday. First off was Emmett Lee.

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte61

Next went Diana.

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte62

*note to self: get rid of stupid purple dress.*

Then Dina.

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte63

Diana aged up her high school sweetheart, Ricky Cormier. She was quite in love with him, so she invited him over. After changing into something suitable, she went out to greet him, and to propose. He said yes and leaped into his fiancee's arms.

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte64

And then Diana gets pregnant soon after, then goes into labor via speeding up of the pregnancy. She did not want triplets like her sister Charlotte; her very fertile sister Charlotte. Going into labor, she hoped that she would end up having but one child.

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte65
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:00 pm

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte66

Awwwuh. <3 BUT. Then, she span again.

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte67

And again.

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte68

Back in the Bertino household, it's another rush of birthdays.

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte69

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte70

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte71

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte72

As the teenagers go off to their new school for sim teenagers, come back, finish homework, and help the children with their homework, Charlotte achieved her lifetime want: to become a Hall of Famer. This has rolled open the new lifetime want, to marry off six children. This will be easy, considering she has sixteen and several of them are getting close to becoming adults. Achieving this lifetime want has also given her lifetime platinum aspiration, meaning a happy gold grave for her when she dies.

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte73
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:05 pm

And moar birthdays come. ^3^

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte75

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte76

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte77

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte78

Now, there are sixteen teenagers in a household. Sixteen. They all have to do their homework at the same time, swarm the car at the same time, and all that. I keep trying to do "Carpool to school with... All Students" and they all crowd around the car at the same time, so nobody gets in and they're all late. TnT I'll take a picture at some time, it's funny. X3 But now that they're all teenagers, it's time to choose an heir. Audience participation is coming up next! Stay tuned!
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitachiin Bros. Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:20 pm

aww, I liked alex. TnT
Hitachiin Bros.
Hitachiin Bros.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:24 pm

for some reason, i felt like killing him. >3 then i regretted it soon after, but whatever.
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:27 pm

The resumes for being the heir/ess to the Bertino legacy. I'm too lazy to do the rest, but you know their names. =3

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte79

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte80

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte81

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte82

Sims 2 - Life in Aridia - Page 5 Charlotte83
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:31 pm

Daina.
<3
Sere
Sere

Location : I don't have a thinking cap. I have a gun!! &amp;gt;:D

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:25 am

And the heir(ess) was...

Brady!

I used boolProp to age everybody into adults and Charlotte and Orlando into elders. I moved everybody but Charlotte and Orlando out (it was a HUGE commotion), and moved Brady out on her own. She moved into another little house in Bluewater Village, and soon enough she was seducing the already-married (with one kid, aged child, too!) Checo Ramirez, and after one night they each had a crush on each other. She asked him on a date, and he accepted.

Bad, Checo! You're married and have a child!

But did Checo pay any mind to that? No, he did not.

They dated for three consecutive sim days. Brady got a bouquet of flowers, a flower in a vase, and a love letter from Checo. Halfway through the second date, they fell in love. I saw their wants, and they wanted to WooHoo with each other. Both of them. Out of marriage.

Might as well splurge on their wants, I haven't played Sims in awhile.

They WooHoo'd. I had Checo spend the night after that, and they WooHoo'd again. By this time, Checo was sure he loved Brady enough to marry her. The next day, Brady decided to invite Checo and Lisa Ramirez (his wife!) over. She had to find him cheating, break up with him, and then Checo could move in with Brady, and start a family.

And let me say, pissed Lisa was pissed. She broke up with Checo on the spot, yelling: "Get out, loser! I hate you! You lying, cheating scumbag! Get away from me, and don't you dare take my Tessa!"

Checo happily agreed, and once Lisa was gone, fuming with anger and sobbing with sadness, the break-up was done. Checo proposed to Brady, and to his delight, she accepted.

"Brady, will you marry me?"

"You just broke up with your wife and you're asking another lady to marry you?"

"I love you, Brady. More than I could ever love Lisa."

"Are you so sure about that, Checo?"

"I just broke up with her for you, Brady. I love you. Will you marry me?"

"... Yes, Checo. I will."

The wedding took place later that night, outside the house, under a private wedding arch. Nobody was invited, at all. They were afraid of what the public would think of them - Checo divorcing one woman and marrying another woman the next moment. Not even Brady's parents were invited.

After the wedding, they headed upstairs to the bedroom. Checo turned to his newlywed and smiled that grin that had gotten Brady the first day they met. "What do you propose we do?"

"Try for a baby, maybe?" Brady suggested.

"Wonderful idea."

And, one-and-a-half sim hours later (ily inTeenimator biological clock <3), the quadruplets (poor Checo and Brady!) Dorothy, Emma, Frankie, and Josh Bertino (yes, I messed up and we ended up with Brady's last name for the family last name. Checo Bertino. :A) were born. Deciding that the simple two-story apartment was too small, the family of six moved into another house in Bluewater Village. One-story, but enough room for the four newborns and newlyweds.

And thus, the fourth generation begins.
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:08 am

The toddlerhood was extremely hard. The infancy was boring. Toddlerhood, Checo was at work all the time, and Brady was working at home to get her children to walk, talk, and use the potty. In fact, I kinda ignored Checo during the toddlerhood. XD

Once the children were in the child stage of life, it was Saturday night. Dorothy had gone straight to the piano, and Josh off to the violin. Eventually they switched instruments, and before long, Josh had his creativity skill maxed out. Already. Everybody was happy that they didn't have to go to school right away, and Brady decided to call up the headmaster of Aridia Preparatory Academy. She had to get her children enrolled.

"Hello, Aridia Preparatory Academy, how may I help yah?" asked the groggy voice of the elder woman who worked in the front office of the school. Brady was told about her as a child from Charlotte - the sweet young lady who had worked there was obviously now old and cranky. It was about thirty years since Charlotte had been in school. Brady hadn't gone to private school, nor any of her siblings.

"Hey, it's Brady Bertino, I would like to speak with the headmaster, please," Brady said in the sweetest voice she could muster.

"Directly? With Korey Jitmakusol? The headmaster?" the elderly lady seemed genuinely humored by Brady's request.

"Yes. I'm insterested in getting my children into the Academy."

"I'll send you to Attendance."

"No! I want to speak with Mr. Jitmakusol."

"It you insist. I'll send this to his office. Please hold."

Brady waited as the hold tone played on the phone. She hummed along with the tune, which kind-of sounded like a quieter version of the intro of What's Up People?! by Maximum the Hormone.

"Korey Jitmakusol speaking."

"Mr. Jitmakusol! Hi, I'm Brady Bertino, and I'm interested in getting my children into private school?"

"You should be speaking with Attendance, ma'am. But, where have I heard the name Bertino before?"

"Around thirty-some years ago, my mother Charlotte Bertino went here with her three siblings. Do you remember that far back?"

"Ah, how could I not? Sure, I may be getting old, but I remember them so well. Maiden name Lee, right?"

"Yes. Charlotte, Charlie, Dina, and Daina Lee."

"They were such good students. Good, good students. Never got in trouble, the most popular of the school the whole time they were in the Academy. They all had A+'s, too. Straight A+'s. Charlotte and Charlie were even getting promotions in their jobs, too, they were Overachievers, even."

"That's great to hear."

"So, you said you wanted to get your children into this school? How many?"

"Four. Dorothy, Emma, Frankie, and Josh."

"Tell you what. I'll come over to your house for a tour and dinner. If I like what I see - and hear - your children will have a seat in the Academy. Tomorrow night at five?"

"We'd get there at the same time - work for me ends at five. My husband will be taking care of them while I'm at work, though. Do you need my address, phone number...?"

"No, ma'am, I can find it in the Bluewater Village local phone book."

"Thank you, sir!"

"You're welcome. Good-bye."

"Bye."

Brady hung up, and paced around her bedroom. Her children were going to get into private school. What should she fix? Hamburgers? No... she should definitely fix Salmon. Yes, Salmon. Brady was so excited for her children to get into the Academy.
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next