Holy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My endless bank of characters.

3 posters

Go down

My endless bank of characters. Empty My endless bank of characters.

Post  Sere Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:01 pm

Well.... This might go on for a while.
GIRLS---------
Brooke:
Appearance: Reddish brown hair. Waist length. Fox ears and a fox tail, usually wears purple.
Personality: Quiet, Shy, but if you get to know her, she's loud and bouncy.
Rashel:
Appearance: Short light brown braids. Just below shoulder, thin. She's lean and small.
Personality: She's fiery, and quick to get angry at someone. Watch out, she'll jump down your throat. Usually wears green. She's Brooke's twin, but they're nothing alike. Her genes are a

white bunny.

albino
Sere
Sere

Back to top Go down

My endless bank of characters. Empty Re: My endless bank of characters.

Post  Sere Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:51 pm

Name: Mikayla
Personality: On the bad side, she's fussy, cries easily, snobbish, and a romantic dreaming fool. On the brightside, she's pretty, graceful, friendly (mostly), and deticated.
Appearance:
She has waist high blonde hair, large eyes, and an off center nose. Her eyes are emerald green.
Mew Appearance: Her hair stays the same, but her eyes go a shiny white. She gets white leopard ears, and a matching white tail with no bow at the end.
Usual Outfit: A school uniform, red and gold, or a bunny suit, white accents, or her waitress outfit, which is white and black.
Mew Outfit: My endless bank of characters. AnimeGirl2 white short dress with the back going down to her knees and the front only to her upper thigh, with sleeves going down the sides.
Mew Name: Mew Coconut (Love that name Very Happy)
Animal DNA: Leopard
Weapon&Attack: Weapon; Coco Axe >0<. It's a white axe with silver metal., *(lame, i know)* Attack: She.. slashes at things? It leaves white 'on everything though. .
Unusual Traits: Also, she's a witch, like, she believes in more than one god, but doesn't have any 'witch powers'. She's just... weird like that.
Crush:... Aiden. *crosses arms and looks away*
Mew or not, when the RP starts?: She's already a mew, thank you.
EDIT: I CHANGED HER TO MEW CHERRY, Cause the fruit wasn't taken, and... it just sounds cool. So now, her outfit is red. And I changed her lame weapon. Very Happy
EDIT: I changed her to Mew Coconut. CAUSE IT SOUNDS COOLER THAN CHERRY.
THEME SONG!!!!
Sere
Sere

Location : I don't have a thinking cap. I have a gun!! &amp;gt;:D

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:53 pm

Name:Maya
Problem: She refuses to talk.
Appearance:
Short Bio: Since age 7, Maya has refused to talk. Not even to her big sister. At age 13, Maya went to many insane houses, and this one was her home since age 14 and a half. But who was counting her age?
Personality: She's always dreary, sad, and depressed. Or, at least, that's what she lets on. Inside she's bouncing with energy, flirty, and ready to go, with the obvious flaw of being TOO hyper, and annoying everyone around her. She's also impossible to get angry, again, showing she has tried to let herself become emotionless. Maya isn't nice to most people. You have to be special to get through.
Etc. Really, she's quite happy, but won't show anything. Sometimes she lets it out. About, once every two years. She'll talk to... *drumroll again* The people in her room, and one worker. Very Happy And, she love playing jokes on people.

My endless bank of characters. Anime-girl Age 7
My endless bank of characters. AnimeGirl5 - age 12, with her father's imported japanese fans and dress, which she wasn't supposed to play with..
My endless bank of characters. AnimeGirl-Takai-1 Age 14 on her birthday, with the fancy outfit her parents got her on their rare visits..
Sere
Sere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:54 pm

GYPSIES
Name: Rose Marie Rakgin (Goes by Rose or Marie)
Talent/skill: She's an amazing dancer, and men and boys are attracted to her (I love you). She dances with her cat taking tips from everyone. Highly trained cat, eh? Then after the show, she hangs around to flirt with people randomly.
Personality: She's quite fiery, and easy to get a temper. When she isn't dancing, she's a really really clumsy, and says things she probably shouldn't. She's got a real knack for getting in trouble, but she's pretty and nice.
Special Traits: She can brew potions as well as any other Witch in the coven of gypsies and witches, but is worthless at casting spells. She always wears really pretty dresses, though. Her brother Xavier plays violin, and she sings at night to entertain the gypsies, whom often have talent shows.
Picture: My endless bank of characters. 1133733367_al_KakuiXD
Sere
Sere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:55 pm

Name: Dahlia Francousse (She's french. Lolz.)
Age: 18. AND THREE QUARTERS. IF YOU FORGET IT, I'LL RUN YOU THROUGH WITH MY CUTLASS!!
Personality: She's fiery, and quick to prove herself as good as any boy. A feminist, so that's why she became a pirate. She's very bloodthirsty, but she doesn't have much of a heart for killing. More stealing, plundering, and other pirate stuff. She's stubborn, and persistent, and often goes around humming random songs. She has a really bad temper once she gets started on something, but she's easy to cut off.
Appearance: My endless bank of characters. Tera
Job: She's a pirate. A very sly pirate, at that.
Weapons: She has two short swords, and one long cutlass. She thinks pistols are for cowards and won't touch one.
Items: She has a music box, and a necklace. That's about it.
Normal Clothes: She wears a green vest, with a white halftop like thing with no sleeves under it. She has brown baggy pants with a belt on it, that go up to her middle thigh, and knee high lace-up boots.
Formal Clothes: My endless bank of characters. 3a1c2b95 It's a white dress with blue accents, lots of lace, and high heel shoes, which sort of bother her. (IGNORE THE BROWN HAIR AND BOW. SHE'LL HAVE HER NORMAL, CUTE HAIR AS ALWAYS.)
Sere
Sere

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:56 pm

Gosh, describe once in a while. >> Describe appearances.
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:56 pm

Really. It's much more original.
Cantaloupe
Cantaloupe
Misfit

http://taisaku-maryoku.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:56 pm

Takes too much time. Very Happy Besides, pictures make it PRETTY!! And, I've already written these.
Sere
Sere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:58 pm

Heather
Power/act: EDIT: THEY CAN HAVE TWO?! *evil laughter* I'll give her the singing power. Lolz, singing and dancing.

Fire dancing, is its official name, but her act is... She goes onto a tightrope into the air (this is just an aquired skill, she's actually terrified of heights, even though its her specialty.) then dances with fire, while walking it slowly. Occasionally there is a burning net below, but not often. Her power is fire, but she can't make it appear out of nowhere, much to the disappointment of those manipulating her. (COUGHCOUGHringmasterCOUGHCOUGH) She can, however, light something on fire, such as a stick or a staff, then control it from there. You'll notice when she's on the tightrope she always has a pole that she lights before she dances, and that's where the fire comes from.

Random, what she's good at, what she's bad at... ect.: BAD: She has a weakness for food and shiny things, which is part of the reason why she always wears sparkly costumes.
Personality:She's easily befriended. She's also extremely afraid of heights. (mentioned BEFORE, people.) Heather is nice, but if you get her angry she will hold a very long grudge.

GOOD: She's a good dancer, but she's not athletic in any other way. She smiles alot.. I think that's it. She's really pretty, and she's good at flirting, but only with strangers and people like the audience. She's terrible at flirting and holding a conversation with ANY of the boy troupe members, older or younger than her.
Appearance:

My endless bank of characters. 516HG859EGL._SL500 - A white swimsuit like outfit, with gold-red jewels all over it. There are gold swirls,too. She has long glove-like things in the same design as the rest of the outfit. Her hair is short and brownish-red, making it easy to spot. There is a transparent red cloak over the entire outfit, making it look magic-ish.

Last edited by ~:squee:~ on Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sere
Sere

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:58 pm

It takes more time to find the perfect picture than to describe. >>
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Name: Macey
Personality: Happy, hyper, always full of energy, and rarely ever frowns. She's loud and outgoing, and flirty.
Powers: She can change her appearance, and that comes naturally, but she has uncontrollable fire powers that nobody knows about (Not even Macey. Poor girl.)
Condition: She's been in the facility for a long while, under minimum security because they only think she has appearance changing powers. So, quite frankly, She's allowed a bit of freedom. Especially since she's had good behavior because the lucky duck has been getting the cute scientists. <->
Stuff: They allow all the new entries to pack their bags and stuff, so she brought the maximum of two. She has a bag full of multicolored outfits and shoes, a swimsuit, and a sidebag with makeup filling it. The other includes her worldy possesions. About 3 stuffed animals, her iPod, a few books, her colored pencils with a sharpener, 5 pads of paper, and all her jewelry.They papers are rarely used, since she begs the scientists for paper, and some relent.
She changes her appearance alot, But she likes having abnormal hair colors, and she usually goes around with blue hair and a darker shirt, with Rae T on it.
EDIT: She has 2 formal outfits, an ankle length silver sleek gown with a heart cut at the top, sleeveless, and the other like the one Shontelle wears in her T-shirt video, but aqua.

My endless bank of characters. 1209322354_sAnimegirl[img][/img]
Sere
Sere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down