Holy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manda Panda's Character Computer YAAAY!

+3
Sere
CherrySama
Anime_Amanda_
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Manda Panda's Character Computer YAAAY! Empty Manda Panda's Character Computer YAAAY!

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:44 pm

I will add character's when I'm not lazy, and post it on here from role plays.^^ I am lazy right now soo ^^
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Manda Panda's Character Computer YAAAY! Empty Re: Manda Panda's Character Computer YAAAY!

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:20 pm

Gifted Power Character ( When in a facility)

Name: Alex- Alexandrea
Years in facility:4
Looks: Bright blue eyes and short brown hair. Lots of freckles.
Clothes:Mostly wears fun t-shirts and jeans. You can usually catch her at night wearing a tank-top and cupcake pj bottom ^^
Personality: Very active and hyper. But she can get VEEEERY moody and sad. She is usually kind. o.o Alex is normal smart. She loves to sing.
Inventory: This is for when the facility lets you bring items: DS and loads of DS games with a charger, an IPod, notepads and pencil for writing songs and drawings, clothes, and normal hair care junk .-.
Power(s): Wind. Also farther into role plays she learns to control people for a little while by singing.
How she was found by facility: At 10 years old her parents learned she had powers. They worked for the facility. They told her they were going on a pretty long vaction so she packed then got swept into the facility.
Sercurity: If they know her full powers and catch her using them pretty dang high .-. Most of the time it's low.

Last edited by Anime_Amanda_ on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Manda Panda's Character Computer YAAAY! Empty Re: Manda Panda's Character Computer YAAAY!

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:25 pm

SOAR Characters

Name: Tara
Personality: Kind,Smart, Caring
Power: Light/Electricity
Appearance: Short blonde hair with brown eyes. She has VERY pale skin and ruby red lips.
Intro: Nope
Weapon: A pair of nunchucks (X The handles are balls of light.
Attack:
1. Light Flash: A blinding light appears and will cause a moment where the oppenets are stunned
2.Electric Charge: A mix light and electricity causing a killer ball of electro light .-.
3. Static Attack: .-. Exactly as it sounds.
Tranformation: A yellow tank top and white capris. Usually a white mask over her eyes.

Name: Matthew
Personality: Kinda mean, Cool, Smart
Power: Snow/Ice
Appearance: VERY light blonde hair, PALE skin, and SHOCKING blue eyes,
Intro: Nope
Weapon: A chain of snowflakes.
Attacks:
Blizzard: .-. Exactly as it sounds
Ice rain: .-. Icecles fall from sky WOOT.
Soon to be more.

Tranformation: A black dress suit

Last edited by Anime_Amanda_ on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:08 pm

Store worker character:
Name: Amanda Rachel Cinkle (X My real title except the last part.)
Looks:Long brown hair LOADS of freckles and brown eyes. Has red-brown-blue glasses.
Personality: Smartical. Kind,Funny
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:20 pm

Cirque De Dieu Character (Probably spelled wrong. -.)

Name: Elizabeth (Lizzy)
Personality: She is VERY quiet. She hides her personality to be some shy person, but only to some people. But really she is an outgoing,active, girl. .-. She kinda acts like me a lot, minus the first part. For some reason most guys who visits the show will fall for her after a few minutes. During her act she is a charming witty person.

Looks: Short black hair that ends like a half an inch away from her shoulders. She has blue eyes. Lizzy does have short bangs. She has a birthmark in the shape of a leaf near her left shoulder.

Outfit: A short green dress that has a bottom that seems to be made out of leaves.

Power: She can control certain flowers and plants from the ground and control them. NOT very well though she is still learning. Might be another power I dunno.
Friends: Soon to know :O ----

Name: Klaus
Looks: Short brown hair and blue eyes. Klaus is pretty tall. To most he looks very weak but he has surprising strengh.
Personality: Quiet, Kind, Charming. Some people can break through his quiet wall. Not very many though.

Power: Gravity.
Outfit: A dark blue tux, and a black cape/cloak

Last edited by Anime_Amanda_ on Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:22 pm

Dieu. =3
CherrySama
CherrySama

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:24 pm

Ah. I was close!
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:08 pm

Uh ^^ Hi

Last edited by Anime_Amanda_ on Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:26 pm

Another TMM character:
Name: Brownie Cyua
Personality:Loyal,brave,kind, smartish(Not really), active,
Appearance: Long black hair and tanish skin. Brownie has green eyes.
Mew Appearance: Black ears and tale.
Usual Outfit: A short sleeved top blue that has Lucky Star written all over it in different fonts and colors. Jeans. ^^ She will sometimes be caught wearing her school outfit round town.
Mew Outfit: A VERY dark blue/black dress that's like Pudding's.
Mew Name: Mew Brownie
Animal DNA: Some kind of jaguar
Weapon&Attack: Her weapon is a sword with a golden handel and green jewels in it. Her attack is Brownie Slash. She slashes an X shape in the air and it stays shadowy for a few moments and she can make it hit the enemy and harm them? .-.
Unusual Traits:
-Brownie addict
-Day dreams a lot
-Can be caught with apples all the time
- More to come
Crush: WHY WOULD I TELL YA
Saying: When ever in a fierce battle Brownie turns all graceful and says "I am laughing at the face of death. He is a mere clown. A joke. A twist of one's mind. My body may die but my spirit lives on. I am in a way immortal. Most of us warm hearted are."

Brownie this is her ^^ It's just a quick thing to show ya her looks.

Manda Panda's Character Computer YAAAY! MewBrownie

Last edited by Anime_Amanda_ on Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:41 pm

Ach, now i have to think of another weapon.
Sere
Sere

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:27 am

Heh Brownie started out as this form. Then it was changed to more girlyish. Now she's back to normal ^^
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:36 pm

Ach great!
Sere
Sere

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:37 pm

Muahha my cat finally has sat down!!
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Wanna go to the role play waiting room?
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:55 pm

yah.
Sere
Sere

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:56 pm

Common then ^^
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:56 pm

Okay!!
Sere
Sere

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:57 pm

To my Role play waiting room board ^^
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:58 pm

Gyspy Camp Character

Name: Lily Rachel Flowra ( Goes by mostly Lily friends call her by either Rachel or Lily though.)
Age:10 (But her looks make her look 14.-. Most actually think she is 14.)

Talent/skill: She'll do amazing actcrobatics and gymnastics. Here and there she casts spells to light up the occasion.

Personality: She is a sweet, energetic, cute girl. Most who know Lily like her after a first chat. But when she is moody her face goes entirely pale and she doesn't say a single word.

Special Traits: Even her closest friends think she is 14. She is good at simple spells here and there and SMALL little potions but because of her real age she is still learning.

Looks: She has short black hair which is usually up in a small pony tail. Lily has light, mystifying blue eyes. (X
She has a few freckles here or there but not very many. She is pretty dang tall for her age. She is the height of a regular 14 year old. Her skin is in between normal and tan.
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:32 pm

Pirates:

Name: Lola Hicken
Personality: Cheery, funny adeventurous girl.
Appearance: Short scargly blonde hair with blue eyes. It is in a SHORT pony tail. Around her cheeks it usually is kinda dirty. Which hides her many freckles.
Weapons: Two short pointed black rock blades. SOmetimes she'll used a normal silverish one.
Items: A small brown messanger bag with not even her TWIN BROTHER knows what is in.
Normal Clothes: A shoft half-way down red vest with a black tank-top under it. She wears baggy red worn-out pants and brown flats. She wears a neckalace with one gold coin on it.
Formal Clothes: A shortened sparkly red ball gown.

Random need to know facts: Her twin brother is Link. They will NEVER have too much fights and always work together (Usually.) . When her brother and her pull a scam she can become VERY formal.

Name: Link Hicken
Personality: Quiet, sneeky, piratish.
Appearance: Short blonde hair and blue eyes. Link has hair like the Nintendo Link. He looks very strong and pretty smexy .-.
Weapons: He has a parrot at sometimes when it's not flying around FAR away or on Link's shoulder he can make it attack. He also had an IDENDITCAL blade to Lola's silver one.
Items: .-. Eh no one actually knows.
Normal Clothes: A black vest and worn out red short. Black shortish baggy pants and short boots.
Formal Clothes: A black suit with oddly shortened pants and no sleeves.
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:02 pm

For richie smarti pants art acadimies:
Name: Lexi Loffed
Discription: Short brown hair and blue eyes. Her skin is kinda tan and she has VERY VERY light red lips.

Personality: Lexi is very outgoing, active, kind, and funny. Shealways can be caught with an IPod in her pocket. Her mom plays piano and her dad plays the trumpet. They usually are not around and are in shows. When she was little are of Lexi's nannie's (HEH.) encouraged her to sing. So at three she was already singing her lungs out. Ever since she has been very musical. The main reason she is level nine is she can't hit the last note on that stupid scale >:O Except for her singing she ain't the sharpet knife in the kitchen.. (Maybe the plastic bent one..)
Other:
-Really liked her last nannie Daniel
-Loves apples
-She hates when someone disses her friends.
Talent: Singing.
Level in Art: 9.

Name: Klaus Bovel
Descripition: Klaus is tall for his age. He has dirty blonde hair and blue/green eyes. His faint is sometimes smudged with paint ^^
Personality: A kind person who always can be caught drawing or reading. He is very quiet and what not. He loves hanging with his friends and is VERY outgoing in art classes.
Other:
-Really smart
-Can get VERY mean when is angry
-Don't get him mad.
Talent: Art.
Level in art: 9 5/10
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:12 pm

Mitsukete Mahou

Name: Brownie Cyua (^^)
School:Yamanashi
Personality:Smart, quiet, caring, kind
Appearance: Short black/blue hair and blues eyes. She has a pair of thickish blue glasses. Brownie has plaie/regular skin and light red lips.
Short Bio.: At this point she is some-what like how we met Lettuce. .-. Being used but not caring. She will branch out a alot more after the notice of her power. Brownie's brother is like the brother we all wish not to have. A jerky teaser.
Power(s): Water/Air
Other:

Name:Clark Cyua
School:Yome
Personality: Jerky to his sister. He is one of those cool lay backed kind of guys.
Appearance: Brown/red eyes and black hair. He has dark red lips and is pretty tall and strong.
Short Bio.: ...eh this is all you need to know up top.
Power(s): Fire
Other:
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:18 pm

Greek god rp
Name:Thalia
Personality: Funny, Cute, Smart
Appearance: Long blonde hair that is very light and is usually in a very long pony-tail. Her eyes are actully a static yellow/while color wihh an electic blue middle. Usually is wearing a short white summer dress.
Other:
-Can keep a LOT of secrrets easily
-Her room as no real lights. Just millions of candles and balls of light.

Relationships: (friends, neighbors, spouses, family, ect.) Amilia(daughter) Antony(Husband who died Loooooooong ago.) ?????(Unknown) Athena(Best friend and sister), Artimus (Frienamies)
Power:Light,Electricity, ect.

Demigod (.. Sorry Sarah it's just to fit the aroma of my characters. AND a hidden twist in my mind.
Name: Amilia
Personality:Flirty, cute, Funny, Smart
Appearance: Short blonde hair and just nornmal electric blue eyes.
Relationships: Thalia (Mother), Athena (Aunt) ????? (Unknown), Uhmm .-. she'll meet people along the way
Job: She usually helps out all gods for rewards
House:A house for one that she uses sometimes in twn. A lot of the time she is with her mother.
Power:She took after her mother but instead of lights can make eletrcity stuff more than light. She is still learning soo yea o.o
Other:
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:45 pm

;~; Mandieeeee....
LaBohemien
LaBohemien

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:18 pm

I have a theory...
Cantaloupe
Cantaloupe
Misfit

http://taisaku-maryoku.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next