Holy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter- First Year

+3
Scooby-Doo
CherrySama
LaBohemien
7 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Harry Potter- First Year Empty Harry Potter- First Year

Post  LaBohemien Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:09 am

We never role-played the fourth year. Why not do it here?

PLOT:
Alright, you guys know it. A school for witchcraft and wizardry. Yes. And you have your characters. Make them from when they're 11, we never did first year, and I thought, with Rachel, we ought to just give it a try- very simple, not as important as the actual forum. This whole role play is a mere introduction, and how they all met. It's nothing too big, don't worry.

RULES:
YOU KNOW THE RULES!! *beady stare*

Character Application (Really simple, we know what your character looks like. Just do the changes since she/he's in their first year.)
Name:
House:
Bloodline:
Ethnicity:
Looks: Anything that has changed, put here.
Personality: Same here.
Crush/Boyfriend: Very Happy
Other:

So that's about it.

Last edited by ^ABBA^ on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
LaBohemien
LaBohemien

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter- First Year Empty Re: Harry Potter- First Year

Post  CherrySama Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:16 am

Name: Rachel Andria Monaseem
House: Ravenclaw
Bloodline: Pure
Ethnicity: About 75% Italian, the rest is Swedish, and English.
Looks: She obviously looks younger, for starters, her hair is more red, and it's cut to it's shorter shoulder length cut like she had in second year. But, the bangs are cut. And, she she's pretty short. Like 4'8 short.
Personality: Really, the same as it is now. Except, she acts alot more childish, and energetic. And doesn't think to much about boys. Well, not as much until she grew older.
Crush/Boyfriend: You know. ;D
Other: She has ALOT better grades, since she isn't always thinking about boys and such.
CherrySama
CherrySama

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:17 am

Name: Kelsi Cruise
House: SHE DOESN'T KNOW YET, THE SILLY GOOSE! :A:
Bloodline: Muggle-born
Ethnicity: Half Indian, half English.
Looks: Being 4'6, and only 75 pounds, she's seriously small for her age. And she looks as if she's eight years old. And yes, she has elbow-length dark brown hair which she occasionally turns bright purple for fun. She has thick, well-cut bangs and that weird hair-strand thing that sticks up. Then she has her big, round black eyes and she's much more younger, with clear, dark skin.
Personality: Mischievious and always running around being an idiot and never thinking, Kelsi will be planting herself in detention quite a bit. Having the maturity range of about 6.5%, she's a bit too energetic. And she doesn't care as much of what's around her, other than prooving her point and having a low temper. She's a wild one, and always does bets and dares- usually ending up loosing to them.
Crush/Boyfriend: SHE HASN'T SEEN THE BEAUTY IN DREW'S EYES YET. </3
Other: She doesn't care about grades, nor about anything in particular.
LaBohemien
LaBohemien

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:19 am

GREAT. I'll type stuff up in the morning. ;D
CherrySama
CherrySama

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:26 am

I can't wait! (X

And here's Robin. <3

Name: Robin Cruise
House: No idea.
Bloodline: Muggle-born
Ethnicity: Half-Indian, Half-English.
Looks: She's small, like her sister, only 4'6, except she's 81 pounds. And much more fit. Her hair falls into a square hair-cut at her mid-back and she has partially-outgrown bangs that fall a bit into her eye, which she pulls back with a butter-fly clip. She has big, yet slightly almond-shaped dark gray/green eyes, and looks just like her sister only a bit more attractive.
Personality: She's extremely sweet and innocent, always smiling and keeping thoughts to herself. Her grades are fine, and she has a long temper, avoiding trouble. She's never really noticed how she's always pushed aside, but still stands up to try and get her sister out of trouble. Yet, sometimes she gets a bit impatient when she is ignored. Otherwise, she's pretty mature compared to Kelsi.
Crush/Boyfriend: Nobody yet.
Other: Good grades.
AND SHE'S STILL AN ANGEL. <3 <3
LaBohemien
LaBohemien

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:32 am

ROBIN. <3
CherrySama
CherrySama

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:15 pm

<3 <3
LaBohemien
LaBohemien

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:17 pm

Oh, and, we'll start at Platform 9 and-three-quarters.

;D
LaBohemien
LaBohemien

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Name: Libby Leona Brown.
House: Hufflepuff. Or rather, she will be when she's sorted.
Bloodline: Half-blood.
Ethnicity: Partial German, partial English .[/japanese removal]
Looks: Libby has short, dark-red hair that falls about shoulder-length, and short bangs. As always, she has her bright blue eyes. Her face is round, with a small nose, full-ish lips, and almond-shaped eyes. Her skin is tan, and so far she's about 5'0".
Personality: She's still really energetic, and childish. She loves running around and being active and such, and she's pretty immature. She also has a tendency to zone out on things, which causes her to just have some average grades in first year.
Crush/Boyfriend: Nobody yet. Though later first-year, she thinks a certain someone is "cute". ;D
Other: Her grades are average - she hasn't gotten into the whole studying concept yet.
She carries her wand with her at all times, and waves it around foolishly if she feels really silly sometimes.

I'd add more but it's LUNCH TIEM C:
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitachiin Bros. Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Name: Olivia I.[/hateslastname]
House: Slytherin.
Bloodline: Halfblood.
Ethnicity: Half-american half-english.
Looks: I DON'T FEEL LIKE TYPING IT. She looks the same as in second year (which is still in the first post of the description topic on the forum.). And she's two inches taller than Kelsi at this point. o3o
Personality: She's a total airhead at this point. So yeah. And she doesn't talk to anyone except her brothers and Serenity. Because she already knows them and such. And... I don't feel like typing.
Crush/Boyfriend: A certain hufflepuff third year. She doesn't know his name, though.
Other: She isn't doing too well at school. She gets way too excited over the fact that it's OMFGMAGICSTUFF. And, yeah.
Hitachiin Bros.
Hitachiin Bros.

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:48 pm

She knew she was going from the very first day she heard about the school.

She knew it was her destiny.

So perhaps that is why young Rachel wasn't excited as some other people would be. Coming from a line of Purebloods, she knew exactly what magic is, what Hogwarts is, and the fact that she would be intending there.

Sure she was excited, but unlike some other people she wasn't exactly THRILLED. I mean, this is the first time she would intending a school, (Her parents had taught her and her younger sister and home) and, on top of that, it was a BOARDING school, meaning she would only be seeing her parents during time off.

Rachel was sitting in an empty compartment she found. She was already changed into her uniform, which she did so at home that day, to save the trouble of changing on the train and the chaos of it all.

So, she stared down at her black loafers, waiting for the train to begin moving.
CherrySama
CherrySama

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:59 pm

...Eh, we didn't start yet. But, oh well. o_o;

I guess we'll start. But stalling, okay? Because like that others can participate, too.
LaBohemien
LaBohemien

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:01 pm

Yeah. I was just stalling. XD
CherrySama
CherrySama

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:50 pm

Thenletsstart. <3

Kelsi stepped out of the wall breathing heavily. She ran her fingers through her hair and glanced at Robin, who came out after her. She hated doing that, since ever since Ally was going to Hogwarts, she had to go through it. The first time, she remembered with a shiver, was when she was quite young so she was like, kicking and screaming and stuff.
The fear slowly faded away, and once all of them stepped out, she stretched her hands out, and cried out,
"FINALLY! AT LAST- HEY!" Ally grabbed Kelsi and pressed her hand against her mouth.
"Shut up, you brat, everybody's gonna hear you." she snapped and let go. Turning to say goodbye, Ally then skipped off to her friends and yeah.

Kelsi turned to Robin with glowing eyes and screamed out.
"WE'RE HERE!"
"Yeah, we are! Hey, I want to see the train."
"Alright, bye dad, and Fry! Sucks-for-you, since you have to wait another year, stupid."
"Aww, shut up!" Fry yelled and crossed his arms.
Kelsi snickered, and grabbed Robin's hand, the two of them skipping off with their suitcases and backpacks.
LaBohemien
LaBohemien

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Rachel just stared out the window, boredly, staring at all the kids getting on, and waiting for the train to move...
CherrySama
CherrySama

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:04 pm

A young redhead emerged through the barrier, gripping her trunk and her owl cage, a wide grin plastered onto her face. Like her older siblings, she was finally going off to Hogwarts, and boy, was she ever excited. Since there was a big gap in ages of Libby and her oldest sibling, who was now 16, then the closest to that was her older brother at 14, then sister at 12, and now her. It was quite a large family, and she still had a little sister, Holly, who was yet to go; she'd be there next year. The pout on Holly's face was pretty self-explanatory as four kids were making their way onto the platform.

"Have fun," Holly mumbled, crossing her arms.

"We will!" Libby exclaimed. "I'm going to go find a seat - bye mum, bye dad, bye Holly!" She distributed hugs to her parents and Holly, and ran off to find a seat on the train.

Drew, the only boy out of the five (:A), eyerolled and made his way on, too, Grace and Casey following him after they had told the parents (and Holly) good-bye.

Holly continued pouting with her arms crossed, looking quite upset about this whole thing.

And while the Browns were saying their good-byes, a short blonde boy made his way onto the platform, looking quite nervous about everything. His parents had to go to a meeting at their work right after dropping him off at the station, so he was on the platform alone. Which was scary for him, considering that Nicolas Sawyer was Muggle-born.

He had just followed the Browns through the barrier, assuming that was the way in. Looking at the sign that said "Platform 9 3/4", he smiled weakly and made his way onto the train with plenty of other firsties.
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:09 pm

Max Silva was boarding onto the train, dragging his trunk into an empty compartment, and pushing it under a seat. He than took a seat, and he couldn't help smile. He knew that he was a wizard from the beginning as well, but he was a bit more excited. I mean, he was FINALLY getting out of that crowded house and all...

He had not changed into his uniform yet, for he had no time that morning, since he was in a rush and he woke up late and all that crap that usually happened to him...

Max had recently got his braces on a few weeks beforehand, sorta as a goodbye present, since he had rather crooked teeth. He would have gotten them in his house color. But he hadn't known what house he was going to be sorted in. I mean, who could tell, right?

The sorting of houses. His mom had described it for him, and it didn't seemed as nerve racking as it sounded. All you did was when they called up your name, you walk up, they placed an old wizard hat on you, and it picks the house it thinks that will be best for you.

Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin.... which house was he going to be in. They all sounded good, except maybe Slytherin or Hufflepuff. But who knows what he was going to be in, anyway, right?
CherrySama
CherrySama

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:06 pm

And so, the two girls skipped the stairs of the train two-at-a-time and placed their suitcases on the rack. Kelsi mostly just threw hers and without waiting for Robin made her way out into the hallway to find a compartment.
“Aww man… none are free, Robin.” Kelsi sighed when she reached the end of the hallway, and that Robin had caught up.
“Any single-people ones?”
“One or two, why?”
“Well, why couldn’t we go in there?” Robin sighed exasperately.

Kelsi shrugged nervously, and mumbled something about privacy. She eyed around, slightly disappointed for the lack of magic. Shouldn’t there be like, floating cauldrons and frogs jumping all over the place? And everyone looked pretty normal. Like, no warts or green skin or anything.
LaBohemien
LaBohemien

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Character Application
Name: Amanda Potter
House: Hufflepuff
Bloodline: .-. Lily was Muggleborn, James was pure.
Ethnicity: Unsure.
Looks: In second year her hair was down to her chest and still black as ever. She's about 5'2, still pretty tall. She usually wears her hair in a headband and sometimes even the butterfly clip that was seen in the second year banner and Kelsi's huge group pictures. Wears glasses very similar to her future self ones. Like, they're the same shape and size but brown and blue.
Personality: Amanda is not as outgoing as she is when older, but still is a kind, caring kind of kid. She is still pretty hyper and goofy. We must remember she is not used to magic yet sooooo....
Crush/Boyfriend: She doesn't know yet o-o
Other:
~Isn't a huge anime/manga freak. Just enjoys some manga time to time.
~Still draws a lot.

Last edited by Anime_Amanda_ on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Rachel was still just staring out the window...
CherrySama
CherrySama

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:12 pm

A loneley looking girl slipped through the wall. Her eyes quickly tooks everything in and with a large breath, the took a few steps toward the train. Her black hair was in a plastic, bright yellow headband to match with her plain yellow t-shirt and jeans. She'd never been in such a crowd, and was surprised seeing parents in the long flowing cloaks. With a small smile, she boarded the train. Loosening her death grip upon her suit case, Amanda put it on the rack.

The train lurched a bit, causing Amanda to trip over onto the twins (X.
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:26 pm

Rachel was still staring out the window...
CherrySama
CherrySama

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:32 pm

"Omigosh! I'm so sorry you guys! I'm such a clutz!" Amanda picked herself up, then put out a hand to the two she knocked over.
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:33 pm

Kelsi fell atop of Robin and the two of them toppled onto the floor.
"Ow! Kelsi, get off me!"

"Sorry! Somebody fell on me! OH MY GOD SOMEBODY IS RAPING US!"

"Shut up, you idiot!"

"Shutting up." Kelsi muttered.
LaBohemien
LaBohemien

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:34 pm

Amanda giggled, "I tripped, I'm not r-r --, still I'm so sorry!"
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_