Holy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Girl with No Name.

2 posters

Go down

The Girl with No Name. Empty The Girl with No Name.

Post  Pretty little rave girl~ Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:15 pm

Chapter/Part One ;;

"You must bring her back, Furie! Before the revolution begins like... HE says it will! She needs to be here to see her kingdom fall... to see her people scream as our forces are unleashed upon this desolate waste land!" A man commanded from behind a small fire wall. "Now, quickly, bring her back before the moon is up, and you'll be rewarded very heavily... But! Fail me, and you're life will be deceased!" He ordered to the fire demon.
The demon smiled. "With pleasure, Ohzai." She spread her death-bat-like wings, and flares her hands into fire. She jumped backwards, bowing in the air as she took off for the portal only a few feet behind her.
v***v
Scream.
All I wanted to do was scream. Screaming was fun, or for me, at least. But right now, it wasn't for fun or anything joyful. It was because I was in pain. Burning pain... in my... lower left leg. I got up slowly, making sure it wasn't broken. It wasn't. I was only bruised... but very badly. It felt like someone stuck a hot needle into my leg. Looking around I took in my surroundings. Buildings... cars... a tree here and there on the edge of the walk-way... nothing really splendid.
Now... I thought, who exactly AM I?. Memories flooded back to me, but none with a name... I started listing names that I knew. Bella.... Shay... Kayla... Princess Yuki... The last one hit a bell in my head.
"That's it!" I shouted "That's my name! Princess Yuki!" I jumped and landing awkwardly on my butt on the ground. A few people stopped and stared at me. I was in... an ally. Yes, that's what it was called, an ally!
As I walked out of the ally, a boy ran smack dab into me. I screeched, and the boy just kept running. I felt an emptiness fill my heart. I knew one thing: he had taken my heart-shaped locket.
"Give it back!" I screamed, and chased the boy. I caught up to him in no time, he was a small little boy. Roughly the age of thirteen. Grabbing his wrist, I said "Boy. Do you know what you took from me?" I could feel the acid in my voice.
"I don't know what you're talking 'bout!" He retorted. He had a deep Phillie accent.
"My locket." I demanded, "Now." He didn't give. "Now!" I yelled. I knew I was making a scene, and so did he.
"Whatcha gonna do? Huh? Send me down to the office for wanting some cash? Well, ma'am"--he sneered the word--"lemme give you one word of advice! Stay off my case!" My grip tightened on his arm, and I could feel him wince, but he kept his gaze level with mine.
"Give it back, and I'll get you something. Okay?" I asked more coolly.
He thought about it for a minute, and I began to become impatient. "Well?"
"Sure, but only if I can crash at your place."
I sighed but nodded. Wait... I thought, where DO I live?! An address came flooding into my mind. 1834 Davis Drive, West City.

BTW; this is a fan-fic for the manga Princess Ai.
Pretty little rave girl~
Pretty little rave girl~

Back to top Go down

The Girl with No Name. Empty Re: The Girl with No Name.

Post  Sere Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:19 pm

Prettyful story.
Sere
Sere

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty little rave girl~ Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:44 pm

Thanks ^^
I found it hidden somewhere deep in my Word documents!

I had snatched my locket back from the boy, but he kept eying it even though it was around my neck, and not in my shirt pocket this time. "Why are you so fascinated by my locket?" I had asked, and he kept silent, still stealing glances at it. Was he one of my people? Or was he one of the Dalks? I really hope he wasn't... he was to nice to be one. They all were cruel, mean, beasts who wanted to overthrow me and my people on my home planet of Zai.
"Can I ask you something, miss?" He asked shyly after we had gotten to a restaurant in the middle of a busy street called 'Westing House'.
"Sure, why not?" I said before taking a bite of the chicken finger the waitress had placed on the small round table we sat at.
"Are you... are you..." he kept glancing at me, my locket, and the table all over again. "Are you Princess Yuki? Are you really her?" He asked, his eyes starting to shine and tear up some. "Because, if you are, I am terribly sorry for taking your locket. I didn't know. But now that I recognize it, I know who you are. Or, at least I hope I know who you are and---" I cut him off by saying "Shhh. It's okay. I know you didn't know. Please, just calm down. And yes, I am Yuki." I smiled, and patted his head. At least knowing he was one of my own kind made me happy.
v***v
Darkness. I could feel it. All around me. All around the boy... I didn't want him to get hurt. It would make me feel awful. Terribly awful. "Furie." I growled the name of the demon that was following me and the boy--who's human name was Josh, but real name was Sakura Tori**.
"F-Furie?" He asked, looking up at me, "I-I thought sh-she was gone from here? From this world?" He was scared, I knew that. And I didn't want him to get hurt.
"I know, I know. Josh, please, understand this, but I need you to go to the most crowded place here. Do this for me, please?" He waited for a minute, looking deep into my eyes, then nodded. He ran off towards the center of the city.
I watched him go before I ran towards where--or where I thought--the lest crowed place was in the city. "Furie!" I yelled, and the demon appeared.
"You called?" She smiled a horrid smile, one that would make your skin crawl.
"It's me you want, right?" She nodded, "Then, leave the others of my kind alone in this place, and take me!" I shouted at her.
"Oh, but I just picked up a traveler... a little boy..." the smile intensified and I knew who she was talking about. Josh.

**The translation of his name is: cherry blossom bird. I made it that because when you're young on the planet of Zai, you get a name that means something about you. Josh always loved to look at the cherry-blossom trees whenever he was young, so that became his name.
Pretty little rave girl~
Pretty little rave girl~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum