The Diary of a NORMAL kid.

Go down

The Diary of a NORMAL kid.

Post  Anime_Amanda_ on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Yeah. No vampires. TAKE THAT BORDERS AND BARNS AND NOBLE TEEN SECTION. AHAHAH. S

The Diary of a Normal Kid

October 9, Tuesday

I had been in my room for an hour after school just, staring at the wall. I had thrown myself onto my bed, and I bet I looked like on of those felt dolls a little kid had thrown on the floor and left alone for the rest of the year. I didn’t really burrow into the blankets, or even grab a pillow. My feet were hanging off one side of the bed, and my head the other. You know, I never actually noticed that the grayish white roof of my bedroom was so bumpy. You’d think I’d notice all the late nights I pulled drawing and writing… or even just lying in my bed hoping dreaming for a snow day. I kind of twitched my head to the side and stared at the blank drawing canvas that I had positioned at the foot of my bed. I hadn’t had a single inspiration for two weeks, and I had a contest at school coming up for an art/literary magazine.

My school leaders must have crazy ideas in the spur of the moment when they’re like, “OMG!! Let’s make a Spirit Week called Formal Day where we can show off all our flashy clothes!” Yeah. Did I mention all the activities or newspapers are run by the student president? She’s of course, a popular kid. And the vice president, (He’s only there because they wanted her boyfriend to be with her. They rigged the votes. Jerks) is the ring leader of the popular boys. Then there’s treasurer and… whoever the heck the other one is, but they’re poplar too. Every position on the main council is popular. Oh yeah, there’s a student council too. But we don’t do anything but paint murals and work out all of the flaws that any idea the main four set up. But we can’t say they had flaws, unless you want your name on the popular hit list. Psh.

So, I bet my English teacher is thinking that this isn’t suppose to be in past tense format or whatever they say, but

1. This is my journal. I don’t care.
2. I’m writing this not while I’m doing this. It’s clearly like, seven at night and I have nothing to do. So yeah!

Things I have to do:

Social Studies: The three page essay on some French guy (Can’t spell his name without spell check] for history… I’ll get his name and Google it later.

Math: None. I’m beginning to like the ten minutes of doing nothing in math. Great time for homework.

English: Write in this more. Yeah. This isn’t my own choice, a fun, cute journal with ribbons all over it. No. Well, it is a pretty leather book with a purple lace… but… not the point! This journal in some assignment for the rest of the in English. The teacher doesn’t read it, she just skims and check you filled out enough entries for more than 3 quarters of the school year. I’m probably the only one who doesn’t just scribble on the book for and hour then turn it in. Hah. I’m suck a geek. And that’s not nerd.

It’s geek. So DEAL WITH IT…

Things I have to do for my own self NOT SCHOOL:

Stop thinking how much I hate being a freshman in high school.

Work on my art project.

Investigate why my cat has been hiding in my dresser.

Call Georgia more often. She doesn’t have an AIM… or a Skype…

Force Georgia to get AIM and Skype.
Anime_Amanda_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Diary of a NORMAL kid.

Post  Anime_Amanda_ on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:21 pm

October 10, Wednesday…

5: 35-ish. AM
Would you look at that? For once I actually got up before my alarm… five minutes that is. So I’m wasting those five writing. Not getting ready, writing. See? I can dedicate myself if I care THAT much! Oh. EW. Alarm. Loud….

Now my hand hurts from slapping it too hard. MY LIFE.

6:40. AM
Well there was barely enough room to write the time in my last entry. I forgot I might write more. . . they need to make journals that talk back to you. But not like a Harry Potter mind control journal.

That’s just sick in a bad way.

I’m waiting for Georgia. Outside her house. We walk to school, cause the bus is filled with middle schoolers. Yeah. My bus. SUCKS. Its grades 6-12, all stuck together. Wonderful. Not. Oh hey.. Georgia … Why is she wearing a rain coat and giving me a funny look?... GACK. RAIN. BOOK. NOT GOOD. BYE.

1:30. PM.

I’m in Advanced Math. Tres boring. I’m supposed to be taking notes… Well. Heh. Remind me why I took such a hard class? What the heck. This isn’t even math he put on the white board. Just some scribbles, a few letters, and… Gah. Being called on.
1:32 PM

Teachers know if you’re not paying attention. How? I dunno. They just. Do.

4:00 Pm. ISH.

Otaku-ish signed on.

Otaku-ish: Hey… Lily? Did you get the Math homework down?

Lilly-pop: You didn’t, Al? XD

Otaku-ish: D8 Al sounds like a dude…

Lily-pop: Sorry. Ish.

Otaku-ish: Forgiven. -_-

Lily-pop: Erm… Page 501, questions 10-20. Show your work or only half credit. Serious bns. He’s actually grading it for once.

Otaku-ish: Thanks.

Otaku-ish signs off.

Lily-pop: I’ve been used >:) you know what this means…
I don’t normally ask Lily for anything. You must follow the deed she performs for you with kindness. A lot of it. She’s like… making a deal with the devil. She’s a Junior. A very stuck up one. I don’t even know why I’m in the same class as her.

Today Georgia and I planned a sleep over. Tomorrow’s a half day, followed by a day off and then the weekend. That oughta be wonderful.

8:00 PM.

My fingers are all greasy. Hard to write writing smudging…

8:30 PM

My hands are clean! We had home made Sweet and Sour chicken and rice tonight. My mom has decided every Wednesday is culture night. Okay. My cat is at my dresser again. Time to investigate.

8: 50 PM

Took so long to disinfect my dresser. My cat has been hoarding dead mice and other rodents in one of the little nooks in the back. Major grossness… I think I may stick to longer at a time entries. My journal is now filled with different times.

What I’ve learned TODAY~~:

Tres means very.

Lily is the devil. Wait. No. I knew that.

Investigate your cat’s doings more.

Georgia is one day away from getting Skype and AIM. Muaha.
Anime_Amanda_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:52 pm

;-; I don't really want to continue this if I don't know if I'm starting right....
Anime_Amanda_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Okay, my thoughts:

I think it's good. It's a nice, real, slice-of-life feel and it's pleasing to read. One thing, though: at the 6:40A.M. time, I think it's told too much in the first-person perspective. Shouldn't the writer realize that it's raining and decide "Hey, rather than scribbling a good-bye, I should put my journal away! :A" Personally, I wouldn't write that. I'd see it's raining, and stop writing once I realize it and my friend Georgia is coming out of her house. And it's a bit weird that they'd write "Why is she looking at me weird [/paraphrased]?" Too much first-person. Remember, main-character (I don't think you put her name in there. If you have, I must'a skipped over it) is writing in a journal.

Other than that: I love it. Continue, please~ :3
Scooby-Doo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:53 pm

TANKY DAHRLING. And I see what you mean for that. She could of explained a sudden stop in the middle of the word later on instead of writing full out.

I was thinking of having her AIM name be like her real, but I'll burrow it in somewhere. It's kinda hard for first person diary... Oh. I got it. Thanks ^_^
Anime_Amanda_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down