THE NEXT-GEN MUSH!

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: THE NEXT-GEN MUSH!

Post  LaBohemien on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:48 am

Yeah, eric's short. <3 ERIIIIC

Oh yeah, me too. Only I imagine him more as an average-height person. With blue eyes. Gonna go fix that.
LaBohemien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:51 am

frfrfrfrfrfr you make the cutest little blonde boys ;3; *takes him home with me*
Scooby-Doo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:58 am

I HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED HIM, THOUGH.

and msn.
LaBohemien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:50 am

Meh problem here ><;...

I don't know who my role play Amanda is marrying, so I can't make like, anything, not even last name, for my main characters. Except the random boy ._....
Anime_Amanda_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:10 pm

If you're stuck, I'd love to make a random guy for miss Mandy to marry. Unless you want her to marry that sparkly guy whose name escapes me.
Scooby-Doo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:12 pm

Wallace Cullen Sparkle the Third.
Sere

Location : I don't have a thinking cap. I have a gun!! &amp;gt;:D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:13 pm

Sparkly guy is a MUCH better title than Wallace.

Thanks so much for the offer, erm, when I figure out between the two I'll PM you ^_^!
Anime_Amanda_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:15 pm

Sere wrote:Wallace Cullen Sparkle the Third.

That would make sense for the fact of his "troubled dark mind"
Anime_Amanda_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:32 pm

Name: Jennifer (Jen) Vainglory
House: Raven Claw
Bloodline: Half Blood
Ethnicity: English, ?
Looks: Widish hazel nut sized brown eyes with some gray, brown elbow length hair with a rather plain V parting. Average height (4 '11) and weight, yeah. Her skin is seim tannish because it's summer time, but normaly is an average peachy color.
Personality: At first Jen seems shy, but when you really get to know her she is very fun and energetic.
Crush/Boyfriend: None yet.
Other:

This is just a little description for the test run right? Not that important?
Anime_Amanda_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:14 pm

You think you wrote too much?!
Spoiler:

Name: Felicity Rose Illumination
House: Gryffindor
Bloodline: Er... Serenity's half, Elroy's pure.... Does that make her pure, then, since they're both wizards/witches? Pure, then.
Ethnicity: 25% Veela, 50% French, 25% WHATEVER THE HELL THE ILLUMINATIONS ARE pale.
Looks: Really pretty, with dark green eyes, like her dad, long curly blonde hair, a pretty face, entirely pale, small nose. She looks overall like a little albino bunny rabbit. She wears light makeup, and loves to wear the color green, and also has a strange affinity for shoes.
Personality: Felicity is really snotty, a stereotypical rich girl, hating anyone poor. Deep down she doesn't really hate them- she's just afraid of what she doesn't know. She's quite sheltered, and can be horribly cruel, which she actually is most of the time. She has problems making friends, but when she does find one, she'll do anything to keep them around, mostly because she hates working to find another person. She hates work of any kind, too. Her likes and dislikes are in the other section.
Crush/Boyfriend: Anthony.
Other:
These are listed from most (top of likes would be what she loves, top of dislikes would be what she despises) to least. (sort of likes/dislikes what's at the bottom, sort of neutral)
~Flute (still trying, but not her best)
~Cute boys
~Rich people
~Horses
~Snow
~Winter
~Green
~Cats
~Dogs
~Hamsters
~Parrots
~Flowers
Dislikes:
~Poor people
~Mud
~Pigs
~Chickens
~Fall
~Heat
~Swimming
~Boating
~Cows
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:29 pm

Oh I didn't mean that one! XD

Oh this one on here I just did fast so it could be done. I have the real one saved in my messages on the other forum so that when we post our Next Gen. characters on the real forum for the real thing, it's ready there 'cause it's too long for this! XD
Anime_Amanda_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:01 am

Ooooh. We shouldn't start without Rachel, guys.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:53 pm

Yeah.
Anime_Amanda_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:05 pm

.... *whistles*
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  3lroy on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:33 pm

;D
3lroy
sexier than u

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:18 pm

You guys could start without me. I'm very lazy, and I have a lot of characters, so. o_o;
CherrySama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:14 pm

GTFO, ANGEL!

Nah, we can wait, right? I mean, it's not like we've already started and we're super excited. Or you could just do a couple, like I did, and do the rest as we go. I didn't do all the people I'm going to play.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:16 pm

Well, you guys just go ahead and start. I'll have to fill in the format first.
CherrySama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:30 pm

I'll probably end up adding more to each character later. I'm feeling ridiculously lazy at the moment.

Name: Anthony Gabriel Sawyer
Bloodline: Half-Blood
Ethnicity: Half Italian, Half English. (Keepin' it simple. XD)
Looks: Blond hair, maybe a slight tint of red near the roots. Skin is sorta olive-ish, like an Italian skin tone? Bit of a freckle-face, around the nose, cheeks, and more sprayed around his body. Pretty large Hazel eyes with many green tints. He's pretty short, around 4'9 around the beginning of the story. Everything is pretty small (yes, even there.) about him, except for his eyes and teeth. Yes, he has big teeth. Obviously.
Personality: He's pretty quiet, and shy. No, not like Vera, he can actually talk to humans. He's pretty sweet, and kind. But he can be a big pessimist at times. Eventually though, he begins to warm up, and tries to become more bold like the house he's in brags about.
He's pretty much a male Shrinking Violet, if you read TVTropes.
Crush/Boyfriend: He's too young to start like girls yet.
Other:
~Has a speech impediment/lisp.
~Is allergic to peanuts.

Name: William 'Will' Luke Sawyer
Bloodline: Half-blood
Ethnicity: Half Italian, Half English
Looks: Lighter, more gold color hair. No red roots. Eyes are more of a dull blue color from his mom. He's around 5'5 at the start of the roleplay. He has a few freckles, and his skin is more so pale then olive-y.
Personality: He's sorta like a foil to Anthony. He's very outgoing and bright, along with being an optimist. He likes to have fun, and chase after girls on an occasion. Oh yeah, he teases people a lot, and he can go over the edge with it easily.
Crush/Girlfriend: Leah, or "Lee" as he calls her.
Other:
Can't think much else.

[/LAZY]
CherrySama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Okay, if you say so. I'll go first, with a big long literate thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Felicity Rose Illumination got out of bed in the morning, a normal time, eight or so, went over to a mirror, combed her long hair into a low braid, bangs down, of course, put on a little makeup, then slipped on a pretty white sundress and some flip-flops. The girl was very skinny, and a very light shade of pale white skin, with very dark green eyes. She went downstairs, two floors from her bedroom, sliding down the banister of the grand staircase, and walked into the kitchen. Her brother probably wouldn't be awake yet, and it was a beautiful day. The small girl, about eleven, climbed up onto the barstools next to the counter, and waited politely for her breakfast. The girl's mother, a tall, pretty, skinny woman with the same long hair, only tan, named Serenity Jeanne (Rosensteel) Illumination, came over and slid a plate with a poached egg, a slice of toast, and a glass of orange juice beside it in front of her. "Breakfast. Eat up. I have to go to work in about two hours, but I knew you'd be up early to ride Domino." Felicity smiled, nodding, and started to eat.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:02 pm

Matilda Alice Silva woke up around seven-thirty, sitting straight up in her bed. She looked around, even though it was still dark and she couldn't see. She reached, turned on the lamp on her bedside table, and looked on the floor to see a large Labrador Retriever, tail wagging and tongue hanging out excitedly. Matilda rolled her eyes. "Thanks, Paul," she mumbled, and got out of bed. She went over to her window and pulled the curtains back, bathing the medium-sized room in sunlight. Might as well get up now, she thought, affectionately scratching Paul behind the ear. Matilda opened her closet door, and changed out of her flannel pajamas into jeans and a plain white tank-top. "C'mon, Paul," she smiled at him, opened her bedroom door and ran down the stairs, into the kitchen. She hoped Max was awake - she was hungry, and really didn't feel like making something herself. And it was Libby's day off, so obviously she'd be sleeping in, and everyone knew how impossible it was to get Libby up.
Scooby-Doo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:14 pm

6:30 in the morning. He should have been up a bit ago, but Anthony just wanted to get a bit more sleep. Waking up early does come with living on a farm, right smack down in the middle of nowhere, but not today. No. Today was a day for sleeping. But, unfortunately for Anthony, his older brother Will who he shared a room with didn't seem to realize that today was a day for sleeping.

"WAKE UP!" he yelled smacking him on the head with a pillow. "The sun isn't up yet, the birds aren't singing, and by the looks of it, it's going to be a cold and dreary day! And life is absolutely wonderful!" With one final smack on the head, Will threw the pillow back on his bed and ran out of the bedroom.

Anthony's only reply was to groan and pull the covers back over his head.
CherrySama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:57 pm

/doesn't know what to say/

Leah was already up. She was TRYING to make pancakes, but there was a mess. the top part of her hair was pulled back with a clip, and a plate piled with burnt pancakes were on the side. Leah looked really pissed.

Kelsi entered the kitchen, and looked really surprised. She also looked exhausted. "Haha, you got my cooking genes."

Leah threw the screwed up pancake onto the plate and spun around. "Ya think?!"

Brian pulled at Kelsi's sleeve. "What's that nasty smell?"

"AGH!" Leah stomped out of the kitchen angrily.
LaBohemien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:05 pm

[Hey, Rach, are Felicity and Anthony still living, like, within a mile of each other in the country? Not in view, like, Felicity's house is on a hill and all that, but they're close by, right?]

Felicity went out to the stables, remembering to grab some of her mom's homemade chocolate chip cookies, in case she met someone, quite a ways away, actually, since it was off their property, taking care to avoid small, drying-up puddles in her way, and finally got into the cool shade of the box of her favorite horse, Domino. He was a large horse, physically intimidating to anyone who didn't know that he was a gentle little sweetie, with a glossy paint red-brown- and white coat, and a creme mane. Felicity smiled, hugging his neck, and started brushing out his coat. After she was done cleaning him and doing all the usual before-riding preparations, she put on all the gear, including a sort of light saddle, and climbed up on Domino, lightly clicking the reins for him to trot forward. He went off, heading towards the usual path, but Felicity urged him to gallop towards her house and down the hill, following the river, looking for any new neighbors except old Mrs. Fergison.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:07 pm

(Yeah, sure. Why not?)

A while later, Anthony climbed downstairs sleepily, dressed, and laid his head down on the breakfast table. "So tired..." he mumbled to himself. Just then, Rachel walked in. "Anthony, I'm sorry, but do you mind running over to the coop and grabbing some eggs?"

Yes, he wanted to say, but instead he said "No," and got up and wandered back outside.
CherrySama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next