THE NEXT-GEN MUSH!

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

THE NEXT-GEN MUSH!

Post  Sere on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:28 am

Hi! I don't think I have much of a right to create this topic, as it was Libby and Kelsi's idea, but nobody was really moving. First, I'd like to have everyone make a character profile for their main characters. I figure we'll start in first year, but if you guys want to change it, go ahead!
Name:
House:
Bloodline:
Ethnicity:
Looks:
Personality:
Crush/Boyfriend:
Other:
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NEXT-GEN MUSH!

Post  Cantaloupe on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:39 am

Weren't we doing summer, though?

I'll start with my secondary characters, I think.

Name: Eugene Summerfield
House: ?
Bloodline: Muggle-born
Ethnicity: English
Looks: Curly, strawberry-blonde hair falling about to his ears, light blue eyes, spattered all over with freckles. He's about 4'7" at this point, and he's rather lanky.
Personality: EXTREMELY optimistic. Like, you throw about anything at him, and he'll see the bright side of it. (currently in development, so that's all I've got.)
Crush/Boyfriend: No.
Other: None.

Name: Alice Illumination
House: ?
Bloodline: Half-blood
Ethnicity: English/???
Looks: Long black hair, dull gray eyes. About 4'9", rather tan. Usually has a distant expression.
Personality: Never speaks. Usually hermits away into one room with a book or five.
Crush/Boyfriend: No.
Other: Since some things aren't completely finalized, we'll just say she's from a one-night stand. Which, I just realized goes completely against Olivia's character. Oh well.
Cantaloupe
Misfit

View user profile http://taisaku-maryoku.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:43 am

My peoples.
Name: Felicity Rose Illumination
House: Gryffindor
Bloodline: Er... Serenity's half, Elroy's pure.... Does that make her pure, then, since they're both wizards/witches? Pure, then.
Ethnicity: 25% Veela, 50% French, 25% WHATEVER THE HELL THE ILLUMINATIONS ARE pale.
Looks: Really pretty, with dark green eyes, like her dad, long curly blonde hair, a pretty face, entirely pale, small nose. She looks overall like a little albino bunny rabbit. She wears light makeup, and loves to wear the color green, and also has a strange affinity for shoes.
Personality: Felicity is really snotty, a stereotypical rich girl, hating anyone poor. Deep down she doesn't really hate them- she's just afraid of what she doesn't know. She's quite sheltered, and can be horribly cruel, which she actually is most of the time. She has problems making friends, but when she does find one, she'll do anything to keep them around, mostly because she hates working to find another person. She hates work of any kind, too. Her likes and dislikes are in the other section.
Crush/Boyfriend: Anthony.
Other:
These are listed from most (top of likes would be what she loves, top of dislikes would be what she despises) to least. (sort of likes/dislikes what's at the bottom, sort of neutral)
~Flute (still trying, but not her best)
~Cute boys
~Rich people
~Horses
~Snow
~Winter
~Green
~Cats
~Dogs
~Hamsters
~Parrots
~Flowers
Dislikes:
~Poor people
~Mud
~Pigs
~Chickens
~Fall
~Heat
~Swimming
~Boating
~Cows
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:44 am

Elroy's 3/4, if you want to get complicated about it. I think anything less than pure rounds down to half, though. And they're English. They're just weird English.
Cantaloupe
Misfit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:52 am

Name: Vera Gredain
House: Slytherin
Bloodline: Pure
Ethnicity: 70% Swedish, 30% Russian
Looks: Vera isn't pretty, simply cute, with large grey eyes taking up most of her small face, and two long purplish black braids, usually tucked under a hat, and bangs. She's small and skinny, short, too. Not much fashion/boy sense.
Personality: Vera is extremely shy, she doesn't talk much at all, and when she does talk, it's to avoid talking more to a person. She's quite sad and lonely, but likes it that way, as nobody bothers her much if she never talks to them. So, she simply sits around and draws..
Crush/Boyfriend: None.
Other: She's an amazing artist.

Name: Thomas Gredian
House: Hufflepuff
Bloodline: Pure
Ethnicity: 70% Swedish, 30% Russian
Looks: Rumpled black hair, bright and troublesome black eyes, and a skinny frame. Usually running away from someone.
Personality: A troublesome devil, he's always looking for fun, or someone to rile up. He's irresponsible, but takes good care of his sister, if not teasing her quite a bit along the way.
Crush/Girlfriend: None.
Other:
Not really good at anything except charms.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:55 am

Well, Felicity and Brian are in the same year, so...

Brian:
Name: Brian Cruise
House: Hufflepuff (Might change this, since I've changed his personality a bit)
Ethnicity: Don't know yet, All I know is 25% Indian, but I don't know what Drew is, so.
Looks: Black hair that falls over his face messily with some brown in random places. He has his dad's eyes, nose, and skin, but his mom's height, lips, and... yeah. His eyes are pale blue.
Personality: He's full of energy, really exciteable, sweet, funny, he's patient, loves being around people. He's pretty happy with the way he lives- sometimes he'll be called stupid, but really, he would care less, because- fun is what makes life. And he can be a bit teasing.
Crush/Girlfriend: None.
Other: He has ADHD. His left eye is a bit weird, sometimes the eyelid will droop a bit making him need to wear a bandaid over the eye. Other than that, he's always wearing glasses that are extremely lopsided from all the times they've fallen off his nose, or he's magically slept on them.

Last edited by Juu~ on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
LaBohemien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:56 am

I think two wizards make their children pure, regardless of their blood. But IDUNNO.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:57 am

Nah.
Cantaloupe
Misfit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:01 am

And one of the rules of this is that if someone isn't on, even if it's only one of us, we can only go two pages from the EXACT LAST POST BEFORE the person got off. It would help if you would tell us when you're off or where you're going so we can sort of... plan... schedule... know?
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:53 am

If none of the grandparents are Muggles, then the child is considered a pure-blood. I think JK Rowling said that in an interview.

Name: Matilda Alice Silva--but she likes to go by Mattie.
House: Slytherin
Bloodline: Pure or half, I forget if Max's parents are wizards/witches or not.
Ethnicity: Partially German. Like 1/16. Mostly English.
Looks: Dark red-ish hair, nearly brown, that's about shoulder-length. Side-bangs. She has dark, chocolate-y brown eyes. Her skin is slightly tanned and she has some freckles. Matilda's also tall, considering both of her parents were pretty big. Her face looks exactly like Max's, but with Libby's mouth.
Personality: Matilda is independent, to start out with. She's a bit self-centered, and hot-tempered. She loves to tease and taunt people, but most of the time she only does it to be friendly. She loves to laugh, much like her dad Max, so she enjoys playing pranks on people--but, again, she only means it good-naturedly (most of the time). Matilda can also be manipulative, doing pretty much anything to get what she wants.
Crush/Boyfriend: ???
Other: The only candy she really likes are chocolate frogs, licorice wands, and peppermint toads. She loves them with a passion.
She likes Quidditch.
She's extremely close to her cousin Leah.
Matilda loves to duel. So she's pretty good with wandwork.
She loves dogs.

Last edited by Liza on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Scooby-Doo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:56 am

Wasn\'t Matilda and Leah the same age?

Last edited by Juu~ on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:12 am; edited 3 times in total
LaBohemien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:59 am

I love how your descriptions are the longest and you're about the least active main member. ._.
Cantaloupe
Misfit

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:12 am

Leanne:
Name: Leanne Cruise (nicknamed Leah)
Ethnicity: Same as Brian, I\'m not sure what Drew is, so all I know for sure is that she\'s 25% Indian.
Looks: She has layered, black hair that falls to her mid-back, and it\'s pretty straight only tends to stick out a bunch, which is why she usually has it in a large clip. If her hair is down, it falls over her face, which is another reason that she uses the clip, but even then, chunks fall over her eyes. Oh, she loves black eye liner, especially on the lower lids. It works good with her evil eye look. :A: She has Drew\'s nose, eyes, and height, and her mom\'s face and lips. Her skin is a mix of both, and so is her hair. Only it\'s more on the black side.
Personality: She has an extremely low temper, is rather territorial, paranoid, blunt, and has a way of defending herself with violence. She\'s really protective over her friends and family, and tends to get into detention for punching some kid making fun of Brian. She\'s also a bit daring, and extremely competitive. She\'s also a bit big-headed and hates those really girly girls.
Crush/Boyfriend: Nobody. She can\'t even define romance.
Other: She considers Derek the golden role model, and is extremely close to Matilda. The two are as close as "peas and carrots". She HATES flying, and it must be something related to genes or whatever, but she's obsessed with cream puffs.
LaBohemien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:15 am

Oops. Forgot to edit Mattie's age.

I'll post Josiah's profile in a bit.
Scooby-Doo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:18 am

I've got two more coming. Then I'm done with Kelsi's kids.

And no, I might not try all these out. ._.

Name: Cameron Brown (prefers Cam)
Bloodline: Half blood
Ethnicity: Same as the others.
Looks: He got all of Kelsi's genes, except for his nose, which is a mix of both. Other than that, he's a spit image of Kelsi. So technically he looks just like the male version of her, which is Fry. Only, a really short Fry.
Personality: He's maybe the smartest in the family, maybe not. He's pretty dark, selfish, low temper, likes to keep to himself, not that social, pretty much a loner. Like his younger sister, he doesn't know how to define romance, technically saying that "it gets in the way". He can be rude when he wants to, but at the same time he's probably the most polite, civilized of his siblings.
Crush/Girlfriend: Nobody. Ish.
Other: Even though he's pretty smart, he's extremely lazy around the house, and sometimes won't do his homework for the heck of it.

Last edited by Juu~ on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total
LaBohemien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:20 am

Juu~ wrote:Name: Cameron Brown (prefers Cam)
Crush/Boyfriend: Nobody. Ish.

boyfriend? :A
Scooby-Doo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:23 am

There's this guy called Jonah at my school, and at the beginning of the year, I'd always call him "Josiah" by accident, and he'd just stare me down, because he's REALLY REALLY tall. Also, he calls me "crazy person" because he can never seem to remember my name. X3

Name: Derek Brown
Bloodline: Half blood.
Ethnicity: 25% Indian, rest no idea.
Looks: Got all his looks from Drew. Height, hair, nose, lips, face, everything. Except for the skin and eyes. His eyes are black-brown, and his skin is a mix of Kelsi's and Drew's.
Personality: Loves pranking. He's a future comedian with lots of potential, amazing at thinking up insane creative ideas, but terrible when it comes to education. Can pull a stupid, and in my opinion, he's gonna be a badass character. Always getting in trouble, and fooling around, and he's got quite a few friends but his closest would probably be Will. He also loves pulling Will's leg. Not literally. That would be weird.
Crush/Girlfriend: Nobody. For now...
Other: Incredibly lazy.

Last edited by Juu~ on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
LaBohemien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:24 am

Liza wrote:
Juu~ wrote:Name: Cameron Brown (prefers Cam)
Crush/Boyfriend: Nobody. Ish.

boyfriend? :A

hurr. :A

For a second I thought your picture were boobs and bra.
LaBohemien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:31 am

Name: Josiah Ashton Silva
Bloodline: Pure, maybe half.
Ethnicity: Same as Mattie's.
Looks: He looks almost exactly like Matilda. His hair is more brown than red, though, and he's the spitting image of Max--excluding his nose, he's got Libby's nose. Obviously he's a bit taller than average.
Personality: Think Matilda. He acts a lot like his older sister, but unlike her, he prefers having a bunch of friends and he cares a bit more about others than Matilda would. But, like her and Max, he loves a good joke and playing pranks, but he (mostly) means good by it. He, too, has a short temper. But since he's young, he pretty much thinks he's all that and all the girls at Hogwarts will love him.
Crush/Girlfriend: ???
Other: Loves candy. And sweets. And food in general.
But he's very active. Like Matilda, he loves Quidditch.
He kinda looks up to his older cousin Derek.
Scooby-Doo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:32 am

THIS IS MY LAST POST ON HERE UNTIL WE START. :youcreep:

Name: Imre Smith
House: Hufflepuff
Bloodline: Muggle-born
Ethnicity: 100% English
Looks: He has sandy blond hair that's soft looking and in that side-swept look that falls over one eye, cyan-ish blue eyes, a small nose and small mouth, and he's average-height.
Personality: Shy, sweet, and kind. He's a bit of a pretty-boy, though, and kind of Gary-Stu ish until it comes to wandwork and exercise. And he's a bit cowardly.
Crush/Girlfriend: None. But he had this one girlfriend... until SHE went for that rich kid who lives on that one hill in Hollywood... *grumble*
Other: He's no ordinary kid. Being an amazingly famous English actor, he got a strange letter from Hogwarts when he hit 11. He had quite a bit of experience with action movies, and decided to go for some REAL action. What harm could it be? Just when he entered the castle though, did he realize it was REAL. So yeah. :A:

Last edited by Juu~ on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total
LaBohemien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:36 am

awww. he's so cute. *w*
Scooby-Doo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:38 am

... I screwed up. I just made a mini-Eric.
LaBohemien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:40 am

NO WONDER I THINK HE'S SO PRECIOUS. *squeezes the little actor* hurr

But Eric isn't a pretty-boy, or Gary-Stu-ish.
Scooby-Doo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:40 am

fix'd
LaBohemien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:42 am

BUTBUT Eric isn't tall and lanky.