"Creative Vomit"

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: "Creative Vomit"

Post  Scooby-Doo on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:08 am

See, now, that's the POINT. This is SUPPOSED to be unoriginal, stupid, and relying on memes and sex jokes. It's just--something that I write just to write something, and I never expected it to go very far. I've just skimmed over the Higurashi Tatarigoroshi chapter and haven't seen the first arc in AGES. :L Besides, I wasn't going to continue it after the first post, but Sarah wanted me to, and I'm writing when I don't feel creative or anything. I'm not writing it because I'm trying to feel funny. I'm not trying to be funny at all, and it's some piece of Ihavenoideawhat. That's why I shoved it in my Creative Vomit thread.
Scooby-Doo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:28 pm

WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO

IN THAT CASE YOU'RE DOING GREAT
Cantaloupe
Misfit

View user profile http://taisaku-maryoku.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:02 pm

WELL I EXPECTED YOU TO FIGURE THAT OUT FOR YOURSELVES

I MEAN, I EVEN SAID I HADN'T SEEN THE FIRST ARC IN A LONG TIME WHILE I WAS WRITING THE FIRST PARODIZED ARC ;A;
Scooby-Doo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe on Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:30 pm

HOW THE HELL WERE WE SUPPOSED TO FIGURE THAT OUT?
Cantaloupe
Misfit

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:55 pm

I DON'T KNOW. I DON'T TRY TOO HARD FOR ME TO BE FUNNY ANYMORE, SO THIS WOULD BE ABNORMAL BEHAVIOR. SO.
Scooby-Doo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:06 pm

NOT REALLY.
Cantaloupe
Misfit

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo on Thu May 13, 2010 12:33 am

The Outcasts, The Normals, and The Populars, even though The Normals are mentioned once in the entire story minus the mentions in the title.
FOR SARAH.

Once upon a time...

In a school far, far away...

There were The Outcasts. The Normals. And The Populars.

The Outcasts originally had not been together. They hadn't really known each other. It just so happened that one day, Liza, Noah, and Nicolas happened to sit in the back corner table of the cafeteria. They hadn't even realized each other existed until that one fateful day--they all had something in common. They had all been ridiculed and loathed by The Populars.

Liza sat down with her lunch tray. There wasn't much on it, as there wasn't much on the boys' trays. "Hello," she said upon sitting down. "Y'don't mind if I sit here, do you?"

"No," Nicolas murmured, poking at the peas on his plate with a plastic fork. "No, we don't mind. Do we."

Noah shook his head.

Liza sighed. These boys were the Quiet Type. She opened her chocolate milk carton, took a big gulp, and took a bite of pizza. Noah and Nicolas kept staring at their food, in a deafening silence.

"So," Liza took an audible sigh. "How was your day, you two?"

"Terrible," Nicolas mumbled. Noah nodded his head in agreement.

"What happened to make it terrible?" Liza inquired.

"I gave this presentation in Spanish," he said slowly. "And at the end, people had to ask questions."

"Yeah. Go on."

"People asked me 'Eres una chica?' which is Spanish for 'Are you a girl?'"

Liza's jaw hung open. "They WHAT? YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE A GIRL! YOU ACT NOTHING LIKE A GIRL!" she exclaimed. "Wait, what's your name?"

"Nicolas."

"Nicolas, from my five minutes of knowing you, you act nothing like a girl! THOSE PEOPLE ARE JUST... JUST... CARCASSES FIT FOR HOUNDS! CALLING YOU A GIRL!"

"I'm Noah, thanks for asking," said the other blonde boy. "My day was terrible, as well."

"Well, Noah, why was it terrible!"

"I got called gay. And girly."

"You're not a girl! I'm like, eighty-seven-percent positive neither of you have the female reproductive organs!" Liza exclaimed, banging her first on the table. She raised it slowly, her expression a mixture of shock and agony. "Owowow... owuuuu... stupid tables."

The two boys laughed, their smiles illuminating their faces. But they disappeared once they saw a looming group of The Populars rapidly approaching, two brunettes leading the pack--the King and Queen. Their Knight, Adrien, a tall, muscular boy on the cross country team with Noah, was right behind them, looking apprehensive, but followed anyway.

The Populars stopped at the back corner table.

"Oh, hey, what's-your-names," Sarah, The Queen, scoffed, tossing her shiny brown locks over her shoulders. "So, you've all formed together to make your own Group. That's totally non-conformity, amirite?! People forming groups based on similar personalities! HAH! You're all such CONFORMERS!"

"Conformers!" The Populars echoed.

"Well, well, well! If it isn't Noah!" Max, The King, exclaimed, putting his hand out to rest on Noah's head. Noah scooted his chair out of the way, towards Liza. "The little gay boy! Or should I say, girl?"

The Populars echoed, "Girl! Hahaha!"

"Hey, Ade," Max grinned wildly. "Adrien. Isn't it weird to have a girl in your changing room after cross country?"

"There are no girls in the boys' changing rooms after practice. It's Boys' Cross Country."

"Then how the hell is Noah signed up? Huh?"

"He's a boy!"

Max scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Fine, fine. The little gay boy. Noah, don't you just looove staring at all the sweaty, muscular bodies after practice? Don't you get a boner just thinking about it now?"

"Boner!" The Populars echoed.

"I'm not perverted! I'm not gay!" Noah's voice cracked. "Leave me alone!"

"Leave'im alone, Max!" Liza cried out, slamming her hands on the table and leaning forward so she was nose-to-nose with The King. "Stop it!"

"Or what?" Max snarled, his expression one of pure, raw hatred. "You'll go and make out with Nicky after lunch?"

Liza rolled her eyes. "Honestly, Max, I think you could do better than that for a comeback."

"Shut the hell up!"

"Wonderful comeback, Max. Did you take a Comeback Class?"

Max mimicked her tone--but a lot more nasally. "Didjhuu taka Comeback class?"

"Max, don't resort to five-year-old comebacks," Sarah whispered in his ear, gently pulling him back towards the crowd of The Populars. "Let Adrien go up."

"G'awn, Adrien!" Max called. Adrien, the cross country player, walked up to the table.

Rather than insulting the group, he said something rather surprising. He gave Noah a pat on the shoulder and said, "Hey buddy, you ran good yesterday at practice. You're the fastest runner on our team, I'll bet! Ignore Max. He's just being his usual jerkass-y self."

Noah gazed up at Adrien. "But. You're one of them. You're trying to... you're just being mean!"

"No! I don't think that just because you don't curse and you aren't perverted... I don't think that makes you gay!"

"I miss the days where Pokemon made you cool!" Noah cried passionately. With that, he got up, and stormed out of the cafeteria.

"Hey, wait!" Nicolas called, following after him. This left Liza.

"Wazzup, shorty?" Max cooed in a seductive voice.

"Yeah, what's up, weirdo?" Sarah smirked at Liza.

"Don't talk to me," Liza mumbled, leaving the cafeteria after Noah and Nicolas. "You guys don't have to be such jerks, you know. They actually seem pretty nice if you give them a chance."

I didn't know how to write the beginning/middle/end to this. "orz PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

Uhhh based on a conversation I had with Sarah. I accidentally erased the first draft but I still like this one. C8 Noah is a copyright of Sarah, Nicolas and I are copyrights to ourselves I guess?
Scooby-Doo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:10 am

A Flower

Once, there was a flower. It was no ordinary flower. It was an old, withering flower, reminiscing about its days as a young, bright, colorful flower. It has blossomed one day, so quickly overnight.

With that blossom, the flower felt empowered. It unrooted itself from the ground, and waltzed around the forest it was in, admiring the surroundings and all of the larger, stronger, taller, prettier flowers... there were many animals, which the Lone Flower had to hide from, as it did not want to end up being dissolved by stomach acid. The Lone Flower spent many days going through the forest, gazing around at its beautiful surroundings. It made sure to walk to the nearest river before going to sleep, as it could replenish its hydration needs in the morning.

After a few weeks of traveling and sight-seeing, however, this Lone Flower felt the need of hunger. It felt the need to become a carnivore, an evil flower, one to digest something thirty, maybe fifty times its size--roughly the size of an adult female. After bathing itself in the crystal waters of the river, the flower hopped through the forest, following the scent of human flesh.

Eventually, the Lone Flower came to a clearing. There, with his body hanging over a tree stump and a camera in his hand, sat a male. The name written on his camera said "BORIS." No... the young flower could not eat him! He was already close to dying. No, no. The Lone Flower could not eat Boris. How could it?

The Lone Flower hopped along.

On the other side of the clearing, a female ran in. She was yelling some random words in a strange tongue the flower had never heard of, and snapped pictures of the wildlife.

Oh! The flash!

THE FLASH!

It enraged the Lone Flower!

The flash of the camera was making the beautiful scenery wilt! Even Lone Flower itself was feeling faint and dizzy!

However. The rage of the camera flash built a strange strength inside the freshly blossomed Lone Flower. Suddenly, it grew. It shot upwards, grew arms and legs, and gave out a roar that shattered the deathly silence of the wilderness around it. The photographer, whose camera read "Olivia" stopped and gazed up at it. Without hesitation, Olivia snapped the camera lens and took a picture of the super flower.

This enraged Lone Super Flower even more. Feeling a strange ring, a strange tune in its ears, the super flower took off running after Olivia, with a giddy expression upon its petals. Olivia, however, looked terrified, as she put forth as much energy that was in her body, sprinting as fast as she could. However, she was no match for the super flower, and was devoured. Her remains, however, were spit out onto the side of a street, where a young redhead and her friend found her decaying corpse, laughed, and ran off.

The Lone Super Flower felt delighted and full, as it shrank down to its normal, almost pitiful, original size.

The Lone Flower spent the rest of its life, wandering the forest, until it was too old to even move. It rooted itself into the soil of a clearing--which was empty, minus the trees around it, and a small stone that said "Lone Flower." Somehow, the Lone Flower had made it back to its' birthplace, and spent the rest of its short life pouting at the stone.

It had lived a good life.

As it was too old to get around and water itself, it soon began to wither, and change colors to an orange-brown tint. It hunched over, until its petals touched the ground, as they slowly fell off... one by one... until they were all gone, and a strong wind came by, snapped the flower in two, and carried its remains in all separate directions.

The End.
Scooby-Doo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3