Holy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Silver

3 posters

Go down

Project Silver Empty Project Silver

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Silver is an elite group who is secret and very helpful and witty. Silver travels across the world led by a group of teens searching for the truth.
Written By:Amanda
Edited and Preread by: Beth
Thanks!~~~~

Chapter 1/:/Brownie's Discovery
A sixteen-year-old girl with long brown hair strolled in the park, wearing her sailor uniform for school. She swung her binder back and forth as she sung What If. Her hair was in a high pony tail that bopped up and down in exact tune with her rhythm. It was after school, now summer vaction, and she was insanely bored. She spun around singing joyfully. The girl hopped onto the nearest water fountain.She balanced on the fountain and spun around. Then she saw her crush Sam, his long sandy-blonde hair covered one blue eye.... Then the girl tripped over the fountain into the water. "AHHH!" She screamed, her arms pin wheeling; if she fell she'd be knocked unconscious. One foot began to fall into the water. She closed her eyes and began to fall. Then she stopped midair.

Sam was standing in the knee deep water, getting his jeans soaked, and holding Brownie. He held her tightly and walked out of the fountain. It was like a dream, everlasting seconds went through time. His blue eyes locked with hers, it was beautiful. His breath was warm and sticky but it didn’t matter everything else was so anime love scene. His arms loosened as he slowly began to put Brownie back on the ground. Sam slowly smiled and steadily, he anchored Brownie back onto the ground. His dazzling smile was plastered on his face. “Hey tiger, I don’t think you should join the circus,” Sam smiled laughing at his own joke. Brownie giggled, she was sort of dizzy, and that fall really shook her up. Then Sam said something that shattered life as Brownie knew it.

“Hey I know we don’t know each other much, Tiger, but you wanna, ya know , get-t a –b-bite to eat?” How cute Sam stutters when he’s nervous! “I’d love to!” He smiled. “Seven-o-clock meet me at the Sweet Treat Plaza!” He waved and jogged off back with his crew. Brownie sat down on a bench and as shocked as she was typing this event message to her friends

Brownie entering chat room

Brownie:I tripped, fell , Sam caught me and we have a date!
Beth: Everyone’s drove to the mall… stupid restrictions of driving other people… I CAN’T BELIEVE IT YOU GOT A DATE!
Brownie: Cheya. I am just as shocked as someone like me would be!
Beth: What the heck are you wearing?
Brownie: Erg… That short black skirt with my Lucky star tank top and some ribbon sandals?
Beth: Kawai!
Brownie: Umm Beth can I ask you something?
Beth: Yea Brownie we’re BFFS what is it?
Brownie: What do you think a silver round glass thing sticking out of the top of the pond is?
Beth: Oh – um – OH… I got to go! BYE!
Beth Logged off.
Brownie Logged Off

Last edited by Anime_Amanda_ on Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Project Silver Empty Re: Project Silver

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Pm for ideas, creative critism, and editing!
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:41 pm

WRITE MORE.
LaBohemien
LaBohemien

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:49 pm

Chapter 2 is going to the editor as I type.
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:58 pm

Chapter 2:/: O….M…G
That’s weird...Beth usually loves to chat for hours… Brownie shrugged it off. That silver thing caught her eye, no matter which way she looked. Slowly getting up, Brownie made her way up to the thing. It shined like a diamond in the sunlight. The shimmering reflections were almost too bright to look at. Every step closer it got bigger, until Brownie stopped and the thing was up to her hip. She stared at it for a while, that including kicks and pokes.

Brownie gave up and looked into her reflection in the water. It rippled every two seconds the bubbled, Brownie finally figured out the thing looked like a telescope. A telescope would be perfectly fine if it were night and not in the water... Think Brownie think! Underwater… Telescope… shiny... water… A submarine? Nah… A loud HELLLLLOOOO shattered her thinking. A group of her friends appeared. They were her best friends actually. “OMG! Hi Brownie!” Brownie's friend Serenity smiled brightly. The entire group was there Kelsi, Beth, Rachel, Olivia, Serenity, and even Olivia’s twins brothers Elroy and Angel. “What’s up you guys? I am still stuck on this shiny thing." The smiles turned to cold, hard expressions.

Angel walked up. “When did you see this?!” Brownie thought. “An hour ago.” That was Brownie’s complete, simple answer. Olivia stepped up half smiling “Take a big breathe and close your eyes.” Brownie did so in a slow manner. With a loud splash Olivia pushed her friend into the pond. Olivia turned to the group slowly. “If she comes back in two minutes she’s one of Silver. If not get her out, give her knock out gas and put her in her bed.” Olivia seemed to be the leader and the others hovered over the pond.

Brownie’s mind was racing. She flapped her arms like wild, trying to swim. She never learned and never thought it would matter. Brownie’s eyes would bulging and frantic, she was able controling her screams. Why would her friends do this? What was the matter with her seeing the silver thing… Then Brownie saw a HUUGE submarine. She has no clue how it fit in the tiny pond. Stupidly she screamed. Water entered her mouth quickly. It was do or die and Brownie was going to do. Instinct kicking, in she thrashed her arms and legs in a semi-pattern that was insanely quick. Brownie’s lung’s felt tin now that she couldn’t breathe and didn’t have any air. She saw the top… she wouldn’t make it… She knew she just wouldn’t. Then everything started going black.

Brownie barely made it. Her mouth was wide open as she gasped for breathe. Her hair was now down and caked with dirty water. Brownie’s so called friends started to pull her out. Olivia smiled “You passed…” She melted into the crowd of Brownie’s friends and the others her pulled her out left her on show lying on the ground, breathing like wild. Olivia’s twins came out of the group with serious faces. Angel quietly propped Brownie on a rock and checked her pulse and everything. He quietly whispered to her “Everything is okay don’t worry..” His deep blue eyes and that voice… so trust worthy…

Olivia’s twin brother Elroy had a rebellious and tricky look in his shimmering eyes. “You just passed the test of Silver, a secret group formed by Angel and I for the protection of our small and weak planet. Without us more chaos would be upon us. All members of Silver maxed out in at least some traits like strength, smarts, acting, and much more. We succeeded alone at first with our charms and wits…” Serenity threw a pebble at Elroy as he said charming. Elroy just laughed and continued “ Then we got outnumbered in physical fights and needed more. From day one we knew Olivia was ready. And we knew that everyone else was too. We weren’t sure about you but you just passed the test. We all have a pet which is part of us. They are left in there pet habitats on missions though. Join us in the battle for earth’s well being as we fight nonstop.” Rachel threw a box at Brownie. She caught it like it might explode or something. “That is a map, uniform, journal, job list, and schedule for the sub. Your friends will help you and Angel and I train you. So do you accept?” Brownie nodded and bowed gracefully “I accept.” Serenity fan girl squealed and cheered, that followed for everyone. It was like a perfectly awesome yet weird moment. “So what’s your pet Brownie?” Brownie’s small yellow, brown striped cat appeared. Its green eyes were like shining emeralds. She jumped on Brownie’s shoulder and let out a heroic meow.
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitachiin Bros. Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Chyeah, I'm a beast. :A
Hitachiin Bros.
Hitachiin Bros.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:14 am

It's cool I'm using everyone's characters right?
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:34 pm

;~; *stares at this story*

Wow. Just wow.

And yes Liv, you're the beast of the group.
Anime_Amanda_
Anime_Amanda_

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:02 pm

It was a bit nooby. o_o
LaBohemien
LaBohemien

Back to top Go down

Post  Anime_Amanda_ Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:17 pm

A BIT?