Dress Code: Nightclub

Go down

Dress Code: Nightclub

Post  Sere on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:52 pm

The longhaired, gorgeously and unnaturally perfect sixteen year old blonde in the white designer trench coat, matching white heels, and hat covering her face had been to the dirty, smelly, neighborhood every night this week. A tall, dirty, and very scruffy similarly sixteen year old boy peeked out from behind the mailbox and quietly followed her. He’d watched her all week, and wanted to know what she was doing and if she had any food. She turned a corner, and the follower turned too, a few meters behind. She’s clearly visible even in this rain, he noted. Suddenly, she stopped in front of a door and knocked loudly, breaking the silence. She looked around, and the boy, whose name is Talos Neo, dove behind a dumpster, sticking his head out. She can’t see me, she can’t see me, I’m as gray as the wall and street, he screamed in his head. Tal knew that murderers sometimes came here, and Uncle Jo told him to stay away from strangers. The pretty lady opened her mouth, and uttered a few incomprehensible words. The person behind the door’s voice boomed unnaturally loud. “Get out. Our club isn’t used to strangers.” Then the woman turned full around, sensing that there was some reason he wouldn’t let her in, and looked right at him, with eyes of the coldest, most piercing silver. Then she started walking confidently towards him, a long knife being pulled out of her pocket.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dress Code: Nightclub

Post  LaBohemien on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:38 pm

OEMGEEZ.
LaBohemien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:38 pm

Not bad. CTS.
Cantaloupe
Misfit

View user profile http://taisaku-maryoku.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:58 pm

~Chapter 2~
Foreword: It's crap. I know. I wanna finish it before I start my big story as practice. And wth is cts?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The girl in the white coat grinned terribly, teeth way too shiny and white, and pointy. She walked towards him, only three feet away now. Another blade was pulled out of the girls' pockets, her face morphing into a cruel mask of complete hatred and concentration. Where was she getting them? They were much too long and heavy to carry on her. The girl’s entire body seemed to glow, anticipating the distance eagerly. Tal knew how to fight, but he wouldn't stand a chance, on the ground against this ruthless, terrifying lady. She wasn't his age, she seemed much older, much more trained. He didn't have any more time to think after that, because just then, she rammed her sword into his stomach area.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:59 pm

Continue the story. Also, it's not crap. CTS.
Cantaloupe
Misfit

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Continuuuu
LaBohemien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:26 pm

~Chapter 3~
Foreword: Well, I had to cut it off there, cause it would be better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Before I kill you, you should know, my true name is Ruben! Killer of Mortals!" The lady cawed. Suddenly, a sound like fingernails on a chalkboard filled the air. A broad fighting sword much unlike the Ruben's had scraped against the Ruben's sword just as it had driven towards Tal. A huge scratch was left in his savior’s sword, but before he could look up at him, the hideous dark sword was pushed back, and a lady, just as beautiful as the now-ugly-Ruben was coming at the hideous figure, spinning and slashing insanely fast. As far as Talos could tell, her hair was blonde, and she was wonderfully thin and fast, like a skinny cat. Her muscles were all lean, and her sword looked light. Her outfit was odd, like an old warriors’. Light, cotton medieval style skimpy clothes, with a super thin layer of chain mail showing on her stomach and arms, which meant she was coated in it. Her top was this,and she was wearing what looked like just plain white swimsuit bottoms. She had boots on, that went up to right below her knee, which were similarly white. Short white gloves covered her hands, only reaching past her wrist slightly, looking decorative. That was all she was wearing, but it wasn’t skimpy with then chain mail covering all her skin, the silver glinting maliciously. The girl in white stabbed Ruben in the white coat, and it exploded in sparkly dust. Then she turned to Tal and held out a gloved hand.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:31 pm

ZOMG XD
LaBohemien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:31 pm

... it just got crappy. XD
Cantaloupe
Misfit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:33 pm

You wanted the poor kid to die! Razz
Well, I've got good news.......
He's gonna die in the next chapter.
Cause, I'm working on this other story, it's what I dreamed last night..
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:34 pm

I drawed another picture like that one that you requested that time except this time I drew the arm too short.
Cantaloupe
Misfit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Suddenly, the girl’s hand shot out towards his throat and cut through, blood flying everywhere. “I am Nebru, and I have killed the Ophiotaurus1!” She threw his guts and body in a fire, then glowed completely silver. “YES!”
Then she ruled the world. Ophiotaurus- a beast that if killed, and its entrails are sacrificed, gives the person power to rule the world.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:48 pm

it was half to see if I could trace a pixelart base from my phone, a third to say i was able to draw it without upchucking, and a sixth for various other reasons.
Cantaloupe
Misfit

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:49 pm

.-.
LaBohemien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:50 pm

YOU-DID- WHAT?!
DON'T SEND IT.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:55 pm

Too late. :A

But it's not that bad, and I want SOMEONE to comment on the fact that I drew a correct hand for once.
Cantaloupe
Misfit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:36 pm

MY DREAM
Setting: Ten years after Harry Potter’s death. Voldemort’s son is trying to take over, and Dumbledore’s brother Aberforth has found a way to stay alive forever. He’s created an underground operation to infiltrate enemy territory. Unfortunately, the enemies are underneath a bar in lower London. Aberforth has taken Hogwarts, with the help of the teachers, and put so many protective charms on it that it can’t be seen. It was levitated onto an all kids nightclub in Las Vegas, Nevada, where it stays. The thing is, the children are occasionally sent on missions to London to get information. THIS WAS MY DREAM, OKAY?!?

Stephanie walked through the kids’ bar, going upstairs, and saying the password. It had been her turn to come up with it, and without thinking, had said her crush’s name to her friend Janelle, who was the door-guard. “Matt.” She had wrote it down, and Matt, who was standing RIGHT THERE, looked at her weirdly. Then the entire group went to aberforth, who sent them on a mission in one of Tromedlov’s training schools.

So they left on a plane, landing there, and were given scratchboards. They weren’t allowed to talk during lessons except those. Stephanie started scribbling on hers, then it zapped her. They were electrified. So then she, matt, and Janelle were sitting in this room after lessons discussing the plans, and Matt suddenly kissed Stephanie. [My dream is so weird, I know] So they finished the mission and burned down the school, then ran away.

After that I was rudely awakened. >-<
Sere

Location : I don't have a thinking cap. I have a gun!! &amp;gt;:D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:51 pm

[too happy from ouran update] Huh? :D
Cantaloupe
Misfit

Back to top Go down