The Story of the Tower of Time

Go down

The Story of the Tower of Time

Post  Sere on Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:54 pm

This is a small adventure about four people who find a tower. Once they go in, they are locked inside. The tower never ends, and they start about looking in all the doors. Each door leads to a new year, starting with the beginning of time. It is paused. If you step in, it is play. The people go in random places with amazing results. Watch and see the repercussions playing with time gets them and how they effect today.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Story of the Tower of Time

Post  Scooby-Doo on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:02 pm

This is a good summary, but if it was an introduction then it needs a bit more... how do I say it... like, not giving away what happens through the whole book? It just sets up the story, rather than saying what happens throughout the whole thing. Or rather, if it were the prologue, then it could give a somewhat more in-depth summary while still being vague, then saying something like, "It all started ____." or "Let's back up time just a little bit so you'll get what I'm talking about."

Get what I mean, sorta-kinda-maybe? X3

It seems like it'll be an interesting story, though. =D
Scooby-Doo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Summary. I'm writing first chapter as we speak. type. THING.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:16 pm

Taylor slammed the door shut behind them. The first two floors where they stood were dark, but higher up she could make out candles, then gaslights, then electric. Further up there were bright disco balls, then the soft glow of a computer. “What the heck? It’s weird. There are so many different lights.” At the very top, there was a huge white glow that nobody could look at straight, like the sun. “I guess the top is our way out. When we tried out for this challenging puzzle, this isn’t what I expected. I thought we were going to do something hard. I mean, there’s stairs! I wonder what the doors are, though? Probably traps for the curious.”
The guy in the surf outfit laughed. “Wait wait, this is a puzzle? The flyer I read just said it was a competition. You know, the kind you win a million dollars in!”
The preppy girl looked confused. “I was told this was a new makeup store, like, I’m going home.” She flung around her blonde hair with bleach highlights and pushed her manicured nails on the door handle, twisting it. She tried pushing and pulling. Nothing. Then she even tried to smash it. The door turned to stone.
A figure in the shadows sighed.
Taylor looked up. “It’s obviously a puzzle. I say we go up.”
Surfdude laughed annoyingly again. “I’m Derek. And you aren’t the leader, I am. And I say we go up.”
Tay rolled her eyes. “You idiot, we were already going up.”
Preppygirl smiled. “I’m Megan. Derek, your cute. Wanna kiss?”
Taylor smacked her and started climbing the stairs.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down