Holy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eleMental [story form, baby]

4 posters

Go down

eleMental [story form, baby] Empty eleMental [story form, baby]

Post  Scooby-Doo Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:13 pm

yeah, this is gonna be like my fanime, in story form, so, yeah. x3
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

eleMental [story form, baby] Empty Re: eleMental [story form, baby]

Post  Cantaloupe Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:15 pm

... kay
Cantaloupe
Cantaloupe
Misfit

http://taisaku-maryoku.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:15 pm

=3
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:16 pm

OK. X3
CherrySama
CherrySama

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Izr working on chapter [episode] one. =D
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  CherrySama Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:19 pm

Nice. X3
CherrySama
CherrySama

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:57 am

Chapter One

“Lovely lady Liberty, with her book of recipes. . . .”

I received a nudge in the ribs, causing my voice to quiver momentarily during the song. It was play practice for the school play, School House Rock Live (Jr.). I slowly turned my head to my super-short companion, Rahzel. Her brown eyes were twinkling, which usually meant that something important was happening or about to happen. She smiled up at me, showing off her sky-blue braces.

“What?” I whispered, and then continued to sing. She jabbed me in the ribs with her elbow again, and mouthed “bathroom.” She ran off fast, towards the direction of the girls’ bathroom. After mouthing “excuse me” at the director, I ran off into the bathroom.

I closed the door softly behind me, and tiptoed to the sinks where Rahzel was waiting. She smiled at me again, a full-on metal-mouth smile. This never happened a lot, for nothing had ever made her interrupt play practice before. I was a very serious actor, and she knew that. If I even had to miss one second of practice, I would go insane. I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes, angry Bella Swan-style.

“I know you’re probably mad, hence why you look like Bella Swan when Edward wouldn’t bite her,” Rahzel said in a rush, “but this is extremely important.”

“It better be,” I snapped, still in acting mode, and I was being a Bella Swan. “You know I hate missing play practice, even for a minute.”

“You know that new school that started building about two weeks ago?” she said, speaking faster.

“Yeah, I know about it; what about it?” I replied.

Rahzel inhaled deeply, and then exhaled slowly. I tapped my foot, growing impatient. Then, she spoke. “The construction on it is finished!” she exclaimed excitedly. “Furnished and everything; they’re going to start accepting students today, at six PM!”

“Furnished and everything, in two weeks?” I was in shock. How could a school be done, finished, furnished, and accepting students within two weeks?

“Yes! I was wondering, after play practice, we could get all nice and everything and go see if we can get in!” Rahzel cried getting more excited every second. “I’m tired of the sailor uniforms, of the evil teachers; I want to get into the mysterious school! The uniforms are supposed to be so cute!”

“Maybe I’ll try and get in after the play,” I replied. “I really want to do this play, you know.”

“The play’s in three weeks,” Rahzel whined. Her patience was definitely running low; it usually does rather quickly. “By then the whole town would’ve tried to get in, and they won’t accept us.”

“Maybe not me,” I said nonchalantly. “But you, they’ll accept. We don’t have to go to the same school Rahzel; you can go to Yume if you want.”

“It’s not the same without my blue-eyed, gregarious, friendly-friend!” Rahzel grinned at me. I stared at her with my violet eyes.

“They’re purple, Rahzel, not blue.” I leaned against the sink. “And, you aren’t going to drag me to Yume to see if we can get in or not. It’s just a school, Rahzel. I’m fine here.”

Rahzel ran a hand through her sleek brunette ponytail. She looked like she couldn’t believe me. “I’ll see you after practice.” She said, and ran out of the bathroom.

Of course, I ended up being dragged off to the school anyways, by my parents. Mom, had curled my hair, and my older sister Ava had forced me to wear a dark-red dress. It was horrible, and I felt girly all over; the pink hair didn’t make me feel any better.

“I don’t understand why you don’t dye your hair,” Ava had said while browsing through my rarely-seen dresses and skirts. “The pink is weird, Aoi, it’d look prettier if it was black like mine and mom’s hair.”

I had shaken my head, and said, “No, I like it as this magenta color. It makes me feel special.”

“It’s weird, not special,” Ava replied. Yes, she’s such a wonderful onee-sama.

I ignored her last comment and put on the dress she handed me. I had to admit, I looked okay; the red color looked nice on me, says mom.

For two weeks of construction, Yume was pretty impressive on the outside. It was three stories high, one for each grade. The sixth grade was on the first floor, seventh on the second, and eighth on the third. Each floor had its own cafeteria, and there was an exercise building to the left. There was also a soccer and football field, and a building for the pool. Outside the glass front doors, you could see a mob of people crowding around.

“Aoi, Ava, go on, try to get near the front!” mom yelled over the noise the crowd was making. “Grab two of those clipboards and come back!”

Using me as a shield, Ava pushed through the crowd towards the front. I had my eyes squeezed shut, and I could feel Ava’s grip loosening. For some reason, I couldn’t open my eyes.

“Ava, where are you?” I called out. I could hear my voice echo, and the sounds of the crowd fading away. I was surrounded by quiet, eyes squeezed shut, and nothing felt. My immediate thought was death. And then I opened my eyes.

eleMental [story form, baby] UntitledQQQQQQ

I knew I was dying. I tried to open my eyes, but they were glued shut. They refused to open, and my body refused to move. I couldn’t do anything. Death was surely coming towards me, and it was taking its dear sweet time.

“Aoi Kameko…” a slow voice said. “Open your eyes.”

I did as instructed. Surrounding me was a mass of black, everywhere. I was floating, in this space of black. I saw a bright, bright red sphere floating far away, and a blob of red beside it.

“Go towards the light.”

By then, I knew I was dying. I just knew it. When you’re dying, you always go towards a bright light, and you don’t know anything happening around you. Death really was coming towards me, in its own special way. In none of the movies I’ve seen when someone dies, the light is never red, and it’s always white. A piercing, bright, white light is the Death Light as I call it. And this one was red.

“I said, go.”

My legs began to move their way forward. The sphere and blob came closer, and the blob became more detailed. It was a fox, a bright red fox, sitting with its tail moving back and forth. The sphere was bright, and illuminated my body, which I realized was naked.

I stopped. The fox glowed bright, causing the rest of the black to turn a piercing Death Light white, and I felt a warm, fiery sensation flow through my veins. It didn’t hurt, like when Bella Swan’s hand was on fire; it was warmth that felt wonderful, nice, fiery warmth that coursed through my body. I could see the distinct shape of the orb, and it was smaller, a stone. I could feel the warmth right below my neck, and everything was black once more.

I was spinning through the black. If I was dying, this was certainly a weird way to die. I was falling, through the black, my eyes closed, dying. Slowly but surely, I knew I was dying. Then, I hit the grass with a large thud, the crowd yelling, and Ava screaming filled my ears. So, I wasn’t dead.

“AOI, ARE YOU OKAY?” I could hear Ava yelling, and she pulled me to my feet. “Aoi, Aoi, speak to me, Aoi!” I could hear her voice break into sobs. I opened my eyes, and smiled at her. It was a weak smile, though, one that said “I’m okay, but I need a little help here.”

I looped my arm around her waist, and she looped hers around mine. I could see she held two clipboards in her free hand. “W-what happened?” I finally asked as we weaved through the crowd, past some news reporters.

“You were acting weird,” she began. “You stopped, and had this vacant look on your face. You were yelling, ‘I’m going to die,’ over and over again. Then you started to spin a few times and fell over.”

We gradually made our way towards our mom, who was talking to a woman in one of those itchy gray suits, with the skirt that goes to your knees, and Mary-Janes and knee-high socks. As soon as we approached, the woman embraced me in a bone-breaking hug.

“What’s going on?” I asked. Once the woman released me, she smiled. Her kind eyes were concealed behind round glasses.

“I’ll explain later,” she smiled, and hugged me dearly. “But let me just say you have gotten into Yume Academy.”

“What?!” My sister exclaimed. “She didn’t fill out the form, what about me?”

“Fill out the form and we’ll see,” the woman said nonchalantly. “It’s just something about Aoi Grace Kameko that says to let her into Yume Academy. So, welcome, Aoi Grace Kameko. Come tomorrow, I’ll send a uniform to your house tonight.”

With that, the woman disappeared into the crowd.
Scooby-Doo
Scooby-Doo

Back to top Go down

Post  LaBohemien Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:07 pm

<] Write more nao.
LaBohemien
LaBohemien

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooby-Doo Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:36 pm

ewno, it's crap. XD