This is a story about prosecutors and love and older sisters and most of all, milkshakes.

Go down

This is a story about prosecutors and love and older sisters and most of all, milkshakes.

Post  Sere on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:04 pm

Once upon a time there was a pretty princess. Her name was Bella. She was married to Edward. Eddie was a vampire.
(Did that scare the Twilight-haters away? Wonderful. Muahaha.. OK, the characters I use may be based off of: Videogames, movies, books, and of course, anime. It is a (probably really bad) parody if you can spot the characters. SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO ME, or post them for all to see.)
Sam was late. Very late. It was her first day as a prosecutor, and she was extremely late. She hadn't set her alarm clock, (as always), her car wouldn't start, and she missed her train. So, eventually, she got to the Prosecutor's office at about 10:30 when she was supposed to be there at 9:00 sharp. Talk about a late entrance, she thought, as she drank yet another milkshake. She rushed through the elevator doors and skidded to a stop in front of her superior officer's face. Ironically, the one who had a high chance of a heartattack and hated rookies and females. Sam held her breath and remembered her sister was a really good detective. Maybe the penalty wouldn't be that bad.
"Rookie! What is your problem? You are late, on your first day, and thanks to you the meeting you had with the witness was canceled because you were late!!" Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Sam decided to retort."Well, it wasn't all my fault! I can't control the traffic, hothead!" She immediately knew she had misspoken. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" He interrupted her, "That is IT. You are fired Samantha, FIRED!!" pale

Last edited by Serenity on Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:43 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Lame last name.)
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is a story about prosecutors and love and older sisters and most of all, milkshakes.

Post  Sere on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:33 pm

The words echoed around her. She felt like she couldn't breathe, but she held her head up high. She began to walk out of the room. "Fine," she said as she was walking off stormily,"I'm sure the police office will consider me much more valuable than the beetroots at the prosecutor's office." Sam was making a scene, and she knew it. Senior Prosecutor Paynik was beginning to work up a sweat now that the whole office was standing up in the cubicles, opening doors, or looking out windows to catch a glimpse of the rookie that crossed Beetroot. He began to stammer wildly, wanting to shoo her out, but he didn't want to start a riot. Sam pushed the elevator button, beginning to brood over what happened already, when something happened she would regret for a few months, or maybe more.
Sam saw almost nothing but a flash of green and black with some skin tones, before she had tripped into the elevator. Why, she thought, did i have to choose these shoes for my big "first impression"? I just trip in them. Then she looked up at the person she was about to stammer a thank you to for catching her.
He was dazzlingly beautiful, with shoulder length stylish blonde hair, with a single gaudy necklace. He had a neon green jacket on, which accented his green eyes. His pants were tight and black, with big boots, and his shirt was black with no logos. He should have looked terrible, but he pulled it off perfectly. Sam hated him on the spot.
"Haha, are you okay little blue eyes?" His voice was like a chorus of angels. Sam was instantly ticked off. "No I'm not okay, I just got fired. Now if you would PLEASE get out of my way!" Tinkling laughter filled the offices. He was laughing at her! She would show him. Sam began to aim a kick at his shin, when he held out a hand to her. Sam, knowing proper manners, took it without thinking. He helped her up and then turned to the senior officer Paynick. "I believe you have made a mistake. This must be the little blue eyes we hired last week. Show her to her office." Paynick gave him a withering glance and led Sam to her office, which was about three hallways away from the elevator. Sam turned back to give the gaudy man one last look before turning the first corner, then walked on. Who was he, to have such authority over Paynick, and why did he cover for her like that? Oh well, Sam thought, at least I have a job.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is a story about prosecutors and love and older sisters and most of all, milkshakes.

Post  Sere on Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:30 pm

Note from the author. I love the song i hate this part!
And, this is a week after.
Sam got used to getting up early. She got another alarm clock, and kept it set thirty minutes earlier than the clock before so she would definitely get up on time. She stopped yelling back at beetroot, brung some extra milkshakes, and got her work done. But, she never got used to one thing in her offices. Him.
At random moments, the head prosecutor Gabriel Alexander, lead singer in the multi-hit wonder band Gabriel and the Alexanders, would pop into her office. He would stay there for thirty minutes, even if she threw stuff at him, to flirt with her. He proceeded acting most unprofessionally in trying to turn off her computer, spinning her office chair around, looking through her purse, and attempting to give her a massage while she was asleep. So, when Sam had lunch with her older sister Kelsi, of the detective's office, she was at her wit's end. She was a fan of his band. But now that she knew the guy, she had the most annyoing feeling in her heart whenever anyone even mentioned him. Sam had taken to locking her doors, even, until Gabriel got the master keys out and unlocked it. So she and her sister met at a shabby french cafe with twenty dollar meals that tasted terrible, and they talked.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:10 pm

*staresatyou* phoenixwrighreferenceperhaps?
Cantaloupe
Misfit

View user profile http://taisaku-maryoku.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:40 pm

Extreme. EmaxKlavvie FOREVER!!
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:40 pm

I shall laugh at the simpsons next. Just for the heck of it.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:22 pm

Okay. I don't feel like the simpsons, so Immagonna make fun of.. sailor moon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sam was frustrated. She usually was, but her sister wasn't of any help. In fact, she told Sam to get to know him better. And the lunch was terrible. Sam was going to her video-gaming friend Raye. She would know about boys, she watched so much of that animga. Or was it mangime? Whatever.
She stormed into the japanese ampitheater. She saw a big sign for anime. That's what it was called! She marched past it and into the first room. There was a picture of a girl in a sailor suit. She was a blondie with meatballs stuck to her head with long haired things coming out of them. She was addressing a deformed monster and telling it, if Sam read correctly, that by the power of the moon I will ... what did that say? Debeat you? Oh well. She marched over to Ray and pulled her up by her long raven black hair. "Ow! What's... Oh! Hiya Sam. What's wrong, boy problems?" She always knew. Sam looked at her critically, examining her red flowing dress with whitish sleeve parts, and those stupid wood sandals. Sam decided to leave her be. "No," she replied, "Just stopping by.." Maybe she should go to someone else. Someone more experienced in ... relationship matters. Sam dropped Raye and went across the street into a high-end beauty parlor. Bunny was either here, or at work, and Sam didn't want to visit her at work. Not for a million years.
She stepped inside the door, waiting to see a blonde with an orange hair ribbon getting her hair done, or socializing.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantaloupe on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:37 pm

'TARDS
Cantaloupe
Misfit

View user profile http://taisaku-maryoku.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:50 pm

I was bored. NOBODY WAS ON.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitachiin Bros. on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:37 pm

OBJECTION.

ahmigaw, Ergo likes Dr. Who, You like Phoenix Wright, AJ LOVES BOTH

y'all would love him. XD
Hitachiin Bros.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:53 pm

Edgeworth does the carmelldansen now.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitachiin Bros. on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:12 pm

... I KNOW WHO THAT IS ZOMG
Hitachiin Bros.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:12 pm

Edgey? You know EDGEY? rofl.
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitachiin Bros. on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:16 pm

YES. AND HE'S LIKE THE ONLY CHARACTER I KNOW BESIDES EMA.

cuz quote AJ "Oh, Ema, you look SO sexy."
Hitachiin Bros.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sere on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:16 pm

ROTFL!!! *ka-tonk*
Sere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitachiin Bros. on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:17 pm

... quote him from my DN parody anyways. XD

HE WAS THE SHINIGAMI.
Hitachiin Bros.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down